Yes...........this is me mirrored in the varnish of a Citroën DS. ;-)No............the picture reflects not only me but also some of my passions: photography, old cars, travelling (it was taken on a short trip)!
Maybe.......you like to know some more about me? Here are some questions and answers:
How would I introduce myself to myself?
Wie würde ich mich mir selbst vorstellen?
"I think we know each other." "Ich glaube, wir kennen uns."
Today's favourite song?
Lieblingslied des Tages?
Rose - Ma corde au clou
Coffee or tea?
Kaffee oder Tee?
Tea. Tee.
What do I wear at the moment?
Was trage ich gerade?
A green dress with white dots. Ein grünes Kleid mit weißen Punkten.
Last seen movie?
Letzter Kino-Film?
Robin Hood.
Dog or Cat?
Hund oder Katze?
Both! Beides!
Painting or singing?
Malen oder Singen?
Painting. Malen.
Slow or fast?
Langsam oder schnell?
Slow (apart from car-driving). Langsam (außer beim Autofahren).
What will I never understand?
Was werde ich nie verstehen können?
The immenseness of the universe. Die Unendlichkeit des Universums.
What would I argue about with myself?
Worüber würde ich mich mit mir streiten?
My procrastination and my oblivion. Meine Aufschieberei und meine Vergesslichkeit.
What am I ashamed of still?
Wofür schäme ich mich immer noch?
For always being late. Für mein anhaltendes Zuspätkommen.
What am I perfect in?
Worin bin ich perfect?
In holding out and keeping up. Im Durchhalten und Weitermachen.
Owl or lark?
Eule oder Lerche?
Definitely owl! Definitiv: Eule!
Am I in love?
Bin ich verliebt?
Always. Immer.
My most unfavoured things?
Meine unbeliebtesten Dinge?
Thunderstorm, alcohol. Gewitter, Alkohol
Do I love my memories?
Mag ich meine Erinnerungen?
Yes, each of them! No matter, how good or bad. Ja, jede! Egal, ob gut oder schlecht.
Favourite car?
Lieblings-Auto?
Citroën Dyane.
Favourite sports?
Lieblings-Sportart?
Dancing, swimming and having a walk with the dog. Tanzen, schwimmen und mit dem Hund spazierengehen.
...Of course there is a lot more to tell about ME, but I'd also love to know what others tell about themselves....let's go to this week's corner view and meet other MEs!
Great post!!!
AntwortenLöschenAnd your favorite song is a French song!
Love your SP:)
Nice!! I love traveling and old cars also..very much.
AntwortenLöschenPleased to meet you Tanja - and thank you for stopping by to say hi!
AntwortenLöschenTea and coffee... ;^)
Hi Tania, nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by :)
AntwortenLöschenhello, nice to meet you, tania!
AntwortenLöschentill soon, x
Hallo, nice to meet you.
AntwortenLöschenLove those reflexions about yourself.
Will come to visit more often.
yes!
AntwortenLöschen2cv!
ds!
we have had both of those cars
now we have an old landrover defender
its is like a very big 2cv.
pretty cool.
is a very great post!! you choose tea I choose coffee and we can have a meeting!
AntwortenLöschenThanks so much for telling us more about you! I am also an Eule! Great photo! Have a happy week!
AntwortenLöschengreat portrait ... and thanks for your visit !!
AntwortenLöschenIt's a pleasure to meet you!
AntwortenLöschen