Dienstag, 6. Juli 2010

corner view: saturday









Yes...........to finance my studies I help the ladies to get well-dressed, and I often do this on Saturdays when most of the people have their shopping frenzy. ;o)
No............!! (I always have to remind me not to become my best customer!)
Maybe.......you like to know what others 'round the world do on Saturdays? Then look at Jane's corner view!

6 Kommentare:

  1. Great!
    That sounds quite amazing, although you have to work...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sounds like a cool (& tempting !!) job -- despite the reason you HAVE TO do this...
    i'm glad i find you via your nice message :) and at least some German (your blog title !) I can understand LOL !

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. fisrt I tought it was your clothes ;-)
    lovely colors...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Cute shoes and happy Saturday even if you have to work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. shopping on a saturday? you ARE courageous...!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Lovely colours!
    Kleider machen leute :)
    In my best German.

    AntwortenLöschen