Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

corner view: green

Ja..............das schönste grün ist draussen.
Nein...........auch der Hund sieht das nicht anders.
Vielleicht.....ist dank Ötlis corner view diese Woche wortwörtlich "alles im grünen Bereich"!

Yes...........the most beautiful green is outside.
No............even the dog isn't of another opinion.
Maybe.......thanks to Ötlis corner view it will be literally "alles im grünen Bereich" this week!
("everything's in green range" = "Everything hotsy-totsy/just fine!")
!

19 Kommentare:

  1. lovely cv!
    yours shots are beautiful!
    thanks
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes ... very nice. Love the shot of the clovers (I think they are called like that)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That is such pretty (and green) country you have out there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The perfect green, that show how beautiful, rich and fragile Nature is.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. grüner wirds würklich nüsch :-)
    schönen gruss
    claus

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. lovely... nice to visit your blog, thank you for the comment!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I definately think of nature when I think of Germany. Great photos! My favorite green is of the fields in the springtime in Germany.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I definately think of nature when I think of Germany. Great photos! My favorite green is of the fields in the springtime in Germany.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love clovers (started counting the leaves immediately ;))

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Thanks for the walk on the green side!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Love that first shot, reminds me of plants I saw as a child. Also the happy doggie!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. das ist sehr schön... I like this green. merciii

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. What an adorable dog! He looks quite dignified next to all that green : )

    AntwortenLöschen