Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010

corner view: orange

Ja..............orange ist DIE Farbe meines Lebens! Neben rot und weiß.
Nein...........es wunderte mich nicht, als mich eines Tages sogar ein Glückskeks darin bestätigte!
Vielleicht....kein Zufall, dass nun auch mein 100. Post diese Farbe trägt!

Yes...........orange is THE colour of my life! Besides red and white.
No............I wasn't surprised, when one day even a fortune cookie reconfirmed this!
Maybe.......by no means a coincidence that now my 100. post is also wearing this colour!

Mehr orange diese Woche bei / More orange this week at Theresa & Cate!
Corner View was started by Jane from spain daily.

20 Kommentare:

  1. I love how you have incorporated Orange into your home. Have a very happy week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow, how retro! but really great!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love all the orange colors. its a happy color! and I love that pot that you are washing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. nice oranges
    funny coincidence
    happy 100 post!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a perfect Corner View for you!
    I love the bi-lingual fortune cookie.
    Happy Orange Days!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful blog!
    My favourite color is green but choosing photos for this corner view made me realise that I like orange too!
    Great photos.
    Thank you for sharing :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love your vintage orange touch !!! Great corner ; )

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful orange! Thank you for the visit and your warm words:) I'm sure the puppies will find good homes:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Happy 100, I hope many more posts will follow ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. lovely orange home decor and happy 100th!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. happy # 100 and you got some very nice orange stuff.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I like how you have so many wonderful orange things around you. xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Congratulations on 100 posts! It definitely called for orange clothing:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Love, love, love your orange stuff!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Orange ist super! Deshalb ja auch mein Cabrio in der Farbe. ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. ja... die farbe steht dir
    nein... ich habe nichts in orange
    vielleicht ... solle ich mir was oranges zulegen
    super post-
    Happy 100st!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Sarah/ FallenAngel7. Oktober 2010 um 10:02

    Oh schon der 100. Post? Na dann mal herzlichen Glückwunsch!
    Du hättest finde ich den Orginal Klückskekszettel fotografieren müssen.

    Liebe Grüße
    und hoffendlich klappts nächste Woche bei dir in deiner orangenen Wohnung zu essen. *hoff*
    Bekommen wir dann auch ortangenes Essen?

    Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Love all the orange love in this post!!! And, what a great pot in that last picture. Drool.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Love all these 70's orange things!!!

    AntwortenLöschen