

Ja..............meine persönliche Hommage an den Herbst postete ich bereits vor einigen Tagen hier! Nein...........da wusste ich (mal wieder) noch nicht, dass dies das nächste cv-Thema werden würde.
Vielleicht....wäre "Vorahnung" ein geeignetes Thema für nächste Woche? ;o)
Yes............I already published my personal hommage to autumn some days ago here!
No.............again I wasn't yet aware of this being the next cv-theme.
Maybe........"foreshadowing" would be a good theme for next week? ;o)
this corner view comes from skylar and b.
You can post all the pictures you want on this topic, they are all beautiful :)
AntwortenLöschenforeshadowing is an intersting idea :)
hahaa...I have also looked all the time to the theme, but Theresa writes it down and for my own memory, I put it down too!
AntwortenLöschenNext week the theme is "anything goes".
And I love your photo's, it is a pleasure to look at them!!
yes... gorgeous.
AntwortenLöschenno... worries, the more pics, the better.
maybe... next time, amiga.
(next week's theme seem to be mine, all mine. mwah ha ha ha!)
I love how the leaves flutter and land where they land, no body knows! xo
AntwortenLöschenthose are great!!
AntwortenLöschenHappyherbstDay!
Love the yellow leaf on the wood, great pics!
AntwortenLöschenThe first tree is amazing!
AntwortenLöschenhey? i see a connexion between merc and leaf! it is stunning!
AntwortenLöschenyou've got it! autumn: the glory before the gloom. sounds like you've got a little too much gloom already. starting to get the feeling here too. we just changed our clocks and it's dark too early. i like your aunt's feltie fish!
AntwortenLöschengreat photos - on both posts.
AntwortenLöschenthe colors are beautiful.
Glorious autumn photos.
AntwortenLöschenHappy autumn!
AntwortenLöschenyour photos are AMAZING !
AntwortenLöschenI love the shot on the green bench. Next week is "anything goes."
AntwortenLöschenI post the themes for the next week every CV, until Jane returns.
hi there :)
AntwortenLöschenwhat a magnificent tree in your first photo