Freitag, 5. November 2010

fisch am freitag

(Foto: Daggi)

Ja
............
.da hat er sich versteckt, der kleine Freitags-Fisch! Und meine liebe Tante Daggi freut sich sichtlich über ihre geglückte handgefilzte Aufzucht! Mit den beiden zusammen gratuliere ich heute an dieser Stelle ganz ganz herzlich meiner Mamita zum Geburtstag: ♥ ALLES LIEBE ♥
Mehr Fische im virtuellen Schwarm von Frau Rieger.


Yes............there it is, the hidden little friday's fish! And my dear aunt Daggi is visibly glad about her successful handfelted breeding! Together with both I send today my sincerest happy birthday to my mum: ♥ ALL MY LOVING ♥
More fishes in the virtual net of Frau Rieger.

4 Kommentare:

  1. I am just curious, why fish on Friday? I know that in Germany they use to eat fish on Friday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is a playful hint to an originally catholic tradition, where only fish was allowed to eat during lent and that was mostly served on friday. You still often get fish on friday in public canteens.
    But this "fish on friday" happened by accident, because creative Anja Rieger constantly produced fishes in her craftwork, so she invented fish on friday to show them, and others followed. I'm not even catholic, by the way. ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sehr nett! Ich habe mir erlaubt, ihn der Badezimmersardine vorzustellen. Gruss aus dem leider eher chlorophyllarmen Paris.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. it's remember me the yellow fish of the school. fisk like a sponge.

    AntwortenLöschen