Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2010

corner view: rain


Ja..............Schnee ist der neue Regen und Regen somit Schnee von gestern!
Nein...........natürlich ist es noch nicht sicher, dass es weiße Weihnachten geben wird, dennoch: rechtzeitig zum Adventsbeginn ist Väterchen Frost eingetroffen und inszeniert auch außerhalb meiner Schneekugel schon mal das perfekte Winterwetter!
Vielleicht.....gefällt es ihm hier und er bleibt noch bis Jahresende?

Yes............snow is the new rain and hence rain is water under the bridge!
No.............certainly it is not yet for sure to get a white christmas, but timely to the beginning of advent Jack Frost has arrived and stages a perfect winter weather also beyond my snow dome!
Maybe.........he likes it here and stays until the end of the year?

this corner view comes from susanna.

18 Kommentare:

  1. Hope you get a white christmas! Happy December!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes sending wishes for a white Christmas your way! I love snow globes too. xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hahhaa...I like your comments with your photo's!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. sweet... the snow globe makes me feel nostalgic :^)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh yes, properly wintery! and sweet - even if the snow doesn't stay till xmas it helps to get one in the mood, doesn't it? loved your bakery post! that old picture is stunning and the description and photo of the goodies was very seductive. also loved the Satvey pics. sorry it was disappointing! you got some good photos out of the visit! cheers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like the new rain a lot! Poetic way to imagine it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. yes for snow!
    yes for wishing you a white christmas
    ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. i LOVE snow globes !!

    My corner view is ready for viewing now too ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. cute snow globe ... happy December - white or not :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love the poetry of a snow globe for Corner View in any weather:))
    PS There is a department store where we live called PARCO that does very fun graphics for their commercials, and this feels like it could be a great commercial for their winter ads:)) If you are inspired to send it to some shops in Japan, I think they would love it:))

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. we also have a white garden, brrr but yummy too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. no snow in provence... for the moment..

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Ha, snow is the new rain. I'm all for it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Even in rainy England snow is the new rain :))) It's been white here and still snowing for the past few days and apparently more is coming ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Oh I hope you do get a white christmas as well! Cheers!

    AntwortenLöschen