Mittwoch, 23. März 2011

corner view: four-legged

Ja..............gestatten: das sind Paul (Tiger) und Frieda, die beiden halbwüchsigen Kitten einer Freundin meiner Mama, erst wenige Monate alt.
Nein...........sie sind viel noch zu chaotisch und im Dauer-Spiel-Wahn, um ein gutes Foto von ihnen machen zu können. Frieda, die schwarz-weiße Schwester von Paul, ist leicht entwicklungsgestört. Sie hat Ataxie, was bedeutet, sie läuft und springt etwas wackelig und unkoordiniert und ist auch erheblich kleiner als ihr Bruder. Das tut ihrer Lust am Raufen und Toben aber keinen Abbruch, sie steht Paul in nichts nach und hält sich ihm gegenüber auch keineswegs für unterlegen!
Vielleicht....,so spinne ich schon sehr lange vor mich hin, ziehen bei mir auch eines Tages 4 oder 8 Samtpfoten ein. Seit meiner Kindheit war ich immer von Vierbeinern umgeben, wir hatten ein Meerschweinchen, 2 Hunde und eine Katze. Paula, "unser" Hund Nr.3, lebt jetzt seit 2,5 Jahren bei meinen Eltern, leider ca. 130 km von mir entfernt, weshalb ich sie nur viel zu selten sehe. Mir fehlt der tägliche Umgang mit Tieren, aber leider lässt es mein Alltag und meine Wohnsituation momentan kaum zu, dass Vierbeiner bei mir einziehen. Trotzdem ist das Kapitel noch nicht ganz für mich abgeschlossen...
Mehr Vierbeiner heute beim corner view!

Yes............may I introduce Paul (tiger) and Frieda, the two adolescent kitten of a friend of my mum, only a few months old.
No.............they are still much too chaotic and keen on permanently playing around to get a good photo of them. Frieda, the black&white sister of Paul is a little bit retarded. She has Ataxie, which means, she runs and jumps waggly and uncoordinated and she is also significantly smaller than her brother. But this doesn't dampen her desire to tussle and romp around, she doesn't take second place to Paul and either doesn't feel physically inferior to him at all!
Maybe........,this is what I'm daydreaming of for a long time, 4 or 8 cat feet will move into my life one day. I was surrounded by four-legged ever since my childhood, we had a guinea pig, 2 dogs and a cat. Paula, "our" third dog, lives at my parents since 2,5 years now, unfortunately ca. 130 km away from me, this is why I see her very rarely. I miss daily company of animals, but my everyday life and the situation of living nearly disallow any four-legged to move into my home. But anyway this chapter isn't yet closed...
More about four-legged today at Francesca!

26 Kommentare:

  1. Ich versteh dich, ohne Haustier geht bei mir gar nichts mehr!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oooh they are so cute!! I'm glad Frieda doesn't let anything stop her. Hopefully soon my friend you will have someone to keep you company. xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ahhh they are adorable. should i show them to coco? ;)
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. 4-legged friends are such a fun addition to the day/life!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. They are adorable and make me think to this poem, by Apollinaire :

    The Cat


    I wish there to be in my house:

    A woman possessing reason,

    A cat among books passing by,

    Friends for every season

    Lacking whom I’m barely alive.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Animals - the best thing on four legs. Hug the kitties for me :^)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I'm laughing because each time I tried to take a picture of my mother's cats, I just got the moustache, or one leg, or the tail ;-) So you did a good job!
    thanks for visiting my blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Die beiden sehen so süß aus. Bei uns im Haus strolchen auch drei Katzen herum, sie gehören dem Nachbar. Die Graue traut sich jetzt langsam, nachdem es keinen Hund mehr gibt, bei uns in die Wohnung und schaut sich alles an - sehr zaghaft. Das ist so toll zum Zuschauen.
    Im Moment warten wir noch ein wenig ab mit dem nächsten Hund, aber irgendwann möchte ich wieder einen.

    Tolle Bilder!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love cats, because they are so...themself...!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What a lovely cats you have there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. the day will come, i'm sure.
    to help you out on the last picture over on mine, it is a scoubidou i am passionate about, whenever i start one..
    one day in my chairs again, oh, yeah!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. such lovely kitties... the tabby reminds me of my childhood cat.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. wish for many cats as well. i said, as many kids, as many cats. but now one is mine and one is my son's, as the daughter isn't interested in animals at all. how could that be, i wonder...

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. sorry i posted a comment without a name earlier.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Hope you'll soon be able to have a pet in your life!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. hi again, my dog is a basenji. they are a barkless hound breed, originating in africa. they are very cat-like in that they are independent and very very clean!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I love cats. However, my son is allergic to them. We had a cat that looked similar to Frieda for about 2 weeks before we make the decision it wasn't worth the ichy eyes and runny nose. So now we have 2 birds and 3 fish. It works for now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Adorable, simply adorable! The black and white one's face automatically brings a smile and an "Ahhhh!" I have two cats: brother and sister--they're now 7 years old. I can't imagine not having them. They comforted me after my dad died and my husband was 4 hours away during the week due to his job. Scruffy, the girl, would crawl on my lap cuddle next to my neck when I was crying. Such comforts they are. I hope some day you can have pets again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Fabulously fantastic felines!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. they are lovely company. good things come to those who wait! i wish it for you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. they're so beautiful! my husband is allergic, so we won't ever get to have kitties running around our home. i wish you some 4-legged creatures very soon!

    AntwortenLöschen