Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

corner view: favourite fiction

Ja..............ich lese ziemlich viel. Manchmal zwei Bücher gleichzeitig.
Nein...........da fällt es nicht leicht, eine Lieblingsgeschichte hervorzuheben.
Vielleicht....deshalb ein winziges Best-of: "Pippi Langstrumpf", eins meiner Lieblingsbücher meiner Kindheit. "Griffin und Sabine", ein Roman in Form eines Briefwechsels mit herausnehmbaren Briefen und tollen Illustrationen. "Das Wörterbuch der Lebenskunst-Griffe" von Janosch, welches für jede Lebenslage schlaue Weisheiten parat hält. Und erst unlängst gelesen und tief berührt worden von "Zwei an einem Tag".

dieser corner view kommt von beth.

Yes.............I read a lot. Sometimes two books at the same time.
No..............it isn't very easy then to pick out one favourite fiction.
Maybe.........therefore a tiny best-of: "Pippi Longstocking", one of my favourite books of my childhood. "Griffin and Sabine", a novel in form of a correspondance with letters to take out and great illustrations. "The lexicon of the art of living" by Janosch, which has lots of clever wisdoms for all circumstances down pat. And at last read and deeply affected by "One Day".

this corner view comes from beth.

21 Kommentare:

  1. yes. and my eye has wandered off to stephen fry, the hippo... what is it about, and is it good?
    n♥
    pippi langkous, ja, ja! ;)))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Zu dem Text auf dem letzten Bild, der erinnert mich ein bissl an den, welchen ich vor ein paar Tagen gelesen habe:
    Deine Unsicherheit ist nicht mein Problem

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Griffin und Sabine hatte ich auch mal… wo ist das nur hingekomment? Und auch sonst haben wir ein paar Schnittmengen… herzliche Grüsse nach là-bas von ici.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. great the children books...always nice to meet other people who like those too!!
    and what a lot of books! very colorful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Yes, Griffin & Sabine... a wonderful pre-internet way to communicate.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i guess the good news is that we will always have plenty to read, whether it's books or the internet. i look forward to "retiring" when i'll have time to do only that!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I have stacks of books in the living room and my bedroom and like you, I also read two books at a time. and how cute is that children's book cover. I'm also a fan of Pipi.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thank you for reminding me of Pippin Longstocking! I think it's time for a re-read :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. (oops, of course I meant to say "Pippi" :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Ich lese auch immer mehrere Büche rauf einmal und Pippi ist einfach großartig. Als Kind habe ich mir Sommersprossen aufgemalt und wollte so in die Schule gehen, wurde Gott sei Dank von meiner Mutter verhindert :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Ich entdecke einige Bücher, die ich auch gelesen habe: Schätzing, Cavalda, Kundera und ein Autor, der mein Lieblingsautor ist: T.C. Boyle.

    Wie liest sich eigentlich Dorfpunks - ist das empfehlenswert?

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I like the shelves full of books. In France, Pippi called Fifi!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I also read 2 or 3 books at the same time. TC Boyle, great! Have you read "America"? And Monsieur Mallausène... So so many years ago. I'm doing a selection of books because I have too much, and a lot I will never read. And this Pennac was is the box "to give" but suddenly I want to take it back. You just saved his life!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. @roboti: Immerhin Karneval hab ich meine Chance ergriffen und bin als Pippi gegangen! ;o)

    @Kristin: Ich mochte Dorfpunks! Es hat besonders großen Unterhaltungswert, wenn man wie der Autor auch aus einer Kleinstadt kommt und als Teenager auch auf Punk gemacht hat!

    @Menthe: Fifi...c'est jolie!!

    @Sophie: Yes, read "América", too, was my last book I read of TC Boyle and it was great!!

    @Francesca: It's the original title of "Zwei an einem Tag", written by David Nicholls.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I lived in Stockholm as a child so I love Astrud Lindgren, esp. a book called Skarllen ad the Pirates in English. Glad someone else enjoys epistolary fiction.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Here is an addendum to my CV of yesterday!
    http://curieuzeneuzeinc.blogspot.com/2011/05/lire-to-read-leer.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Lovely photos! They really captured the love of reading!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. books are the best! but I can't with two at the time :S

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Yes... it's difficult to choose ;) Pippi Longstocking (in French Fifi Brindacier) was my hero too and I'm glad to see you know all about Daniel Pennac, Anna Gavalda, Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt, Milan Kundera and I have to discover a lot of authors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. love your bookshelves!
    I used to do that too - read 2 books at once. these days I can't seem to get through one!!
    I heart Pippi Longstocking too.

    AntwortenLöschen