Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011

corner view: M is for...

Ja..............*freu*...Karten für das einzige Konzert in Deutschland sind bestellt!
Nein...........für ihn ist kein Weg zu weit, erst recht nicht bei einer solchen Location - der Zitadelle Spandau!!
Vielleicht.....kein Zufall, dass jemand, der mit M anfängt, mich begleitet. ;o)

dieser corner view kommt von valerie.

Yes.............*glad*...tickets for the only concert in Germany have been ordered!
No..............for him no way is too far, even less when it's such a great location - the fortress of Spandau!!
Maybe.........no mere chance that someone whose name starts with M is going to accompany me. ;o)

this corner view comes from valerie.

17 Kommentare:

  1. M wie… guten Morgen! Herzliche Grüsse!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Another musical M & certainly not a "Miserable Lie"!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Mmmmmmmmmmmm... sounds good!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Forgive me, but I haven't a clue who this guy is. However, I love music concerts and am always excited to attend one, so I'm glad you get to. Enjoy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. no kidding! you're gonna go see morrisey? you lucky bird! of course, i have always been so sorry not to ever have seen THE MSITHS (ahem) in concert, sad, sad. but morrissey could at least comfort me a little some...
    and hey? pretty, pretty portrait n°1. i could really fall for a handsome man as such.
    but sigh, yet again.
    the gender...
    the cat...

    tee hee..
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. While scrolling, I thought it was the name of your cat...
    Know Morrissey but not his music (shame).
    Enjoy your concert!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. M for... Discovery ;) Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I'm with ötli - M for discovery. I'll note his name and listen to his music when I have the time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Kenne ich noch gar nicht. Ich gucke gleich mal nach. Karten für das einzige Konzert, das ist natürlich toll. Ich wünsche dir jedenfalls einen supertollen Abend.

    Viele Grüße
    Kristin

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Like Sophie, I thought at first that was the name of your cat! Finally I would say as ötli and Flowtops: M as discovery :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I have to google him !
    (also thought it was the name of the cat !!)

    but i'm sure none of my five cats would ever stand long enough on my head to take a picture ;P

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I am going to have to look him up on you tube. Love the poster!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. i loooove morrissey! the smiths got me through college:)
    got an extra ticket? ;)
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. ehm...to be honest..I don't know him...
    I agree with the others..I will discover who he is!
    Thanks for your birthday wishes for my daughter, it is never to late!

    AntwortenLöschen