Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011

corner view: on my wall

Ja..............meine Wände ziert Kurioses und Schönes.
Nein...........auch wenn man es an diesen Bildern kaum erkennt: ein großer Teil meiner Wände bleibt weiß und leer, als beruhigender Kontrast zu meinem angesammelten Trödel-Allerlei.
Vielleicht....erkennt jemand den Herrn mit dem Schirm und erläutert mir die Entstehung des Fotos? Auf einem Aachener Trödelmarkt sprang es mir vor Jahren ins Auge und gelangte umgehend in meinen Besitz. Outfit, Pose und Arrangement des abgebildeten Jünglings faszinieren mich seitdem täglich aufs Neue!

dieser corner view kommt von Elsa.

Yes.............my walls are graced with curiosities and beauties.
No..............even if it isn't nearly noticeable on these pictures: a large part of my walls stays white and empty, as a calming contrast to my amassed rummage potpurri.
Maybe.........someone identifies the gentlemen with the umbrella and tells me the making of the photo? It catched my eyes years ago on a fleamarket in Aachen and immediately turned into my property. Since then, outfit, pose and arrangement of the pictured youngling fascinate me every day anew!

this corner view comes from Elsa.

19 Kommentare:

  1. hmmmm he looks familiar, your youngling and he is very impeccably styled.

    i'll have to ask my husband, he is an encyclopedia of 60's pop culture!

    the cat drawing is wonderful.

    Tchuss!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, Breakfast at Tiffanys! Wie ich diesen Film liebe und das Plakat.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i like your way of styling your walls!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. There are lots of nice things on your walls! I really like the two trays decorated with flowers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I don't know who he is, but he is indeed an intriguing fellow...

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like the collection of such different kind of things (pic, painting, cars). And colours, great!
    Have a look tomorrow at curieuzeneuzeinc.blogspot.com, I'll put something that will make you smile ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I just simply love the cat! This is exactly what I wouldn't mind to have on my wall!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Yes, The calming white shows through...! I could feel it even before you asked:)  Like the way you use "graced with" in your description, rather than to hang something, you grace your walls, lovely:))
    Happy peaceful days!
    ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love that pose of Audrey's what a gorgeous neck she had . . .

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Your walls are wonderful and I love the cat!!!
    Greetings :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Love that guy too...must take a time to investigate!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. whoah! i love the corners on your walls!!! nice angles...
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. lovely collections of things for your walls :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Amazing things for Beauty, white for Imagination ;) Great walls!

    AntwortenLöschen