Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

Throwing our arms around Morrissey

Ja..............zum 4. Mal folgten wir seinem Ruf, zum 1. Mal sang er für uns "There is a light". Unter freiem Himmel.
Nein...........vom angekündigten Regen keine Spur. Berlin, Du hast Dich von Deiner besten Seite gezeigt, danke dafür!
Vielleicht.....bis zum nächsten Mal, in the future when all's well!

Yes............we followed his call for the 4th time, for the 1st time he sang "There is a light" for us. Under the open sky.
No.............not a bit of the announced rain. Berlin, you presented yourself in the best light, thanks for that!
Maybe........see U next time, in the future when all's well!
Link

7 Kommentare:

  1. It seems that someone had a good time there!
    You were on the first row?

    OMG, Christiane F, what a book, I was so scared by what i read when i was her age (i guess my mom gave it to me as purpose). Didn't know the were a movie about it.

    Thought of you yesterday while seeing images of the 2 CV meeting in Salbris (France). Are you there?
    Have a good day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. @sophie: Yes indeed, I am! Funny, you guessed that! Never saw THAT many 2CVs on one place! Thousands around me here! ;-)

    The film of Christiane F. is similarly horrible than the book. Had the same experience with it when I was a teenager. Really scaring!

    @cate: Yes. He IS a god!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I don't know him, but I did read the book as a teenager, and I thought the film (which I never saw) had come out shortly after.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh mann, N E I D ! CHristiane F. ... war doch n deutscher Film, wo haste denn das englische Plakat gesehen (ist auch schon 20 Jahre oder so her, oder?) In Berlin?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Glad you had nice weather. I hear the weather has been very tricky this summer in Germany. I hope this means next summer we will have fantastic weather when we come to stay for the summer.

    AntwortenLöschen