






Ja..............seit vielen Jahren schon begegne ich immer wieder Menschen, die alle eine Leidenschaft eint: eine seltsam ausgeprägte Liebe zum Automobil.
Nein...........weder Alter noch Geschlecht noch Herkunft noch Status - diese Leidenschaft kennt keine Grenzen.
Vielleicht....mag es manch einer verrückt finden, aber genau das ist laut Definition Leidenschaft: eine das Gemüt völlig ergreifende Emotion, ein Enthusiasmus, der schon an Besessenheit grenzt.
Dieses corner view Thema war eine Idee von Dorit.
Yes............for many years already I meet people over and over again who are all unified by one passion: a strange distinctive love for the automobile.
No.............neither age nor sex nor origin nor status - there are no limits to this passion.
Maybe........some might call this mad, but this is exactly the definition of passion: emotion that fully grasps the mind, enthusiasm that adjoins obsession.
This corner view theme was an idea of Dorit.
oh yes the citroën ... but poor car in # 4 pic :)
AntwortenLöschenIch mag den Spruch vom ersten Foto :-)
AntwortenLöschenAh yes, the Inspector Clouseau car!
AntwortenLöschenA wonderful way to share passion between all ages! xo
AntwortenLöschenYou win the passion competition :)
AntwortenLöschenI love the Citroen!
AntwortenLöschenI totally understand their passion for this car. We've been debating for ages about going oldtimer, and the 2 CV is on our list!
AntwortenLöschenThat's definitly Passion! And a lot of fun and good time, it seems. Love love the quotes! And the madness of some (like shaving hair!).
AntwortenLöschenI like this car... My grand-mother had one 2CV when I was a child, so... for me, it's a time machine.
AntwortenLöschenNice CV
That's something that remains a mystery to me, a passion for cars - I can barely distinguish the makes, and I can tell one car from another based on the color! Still, those little French cars are the cutest.
AntwortenLöschenFor me a car is a car getting you one place to another. However, I can appreciate the beauty of cars. Those cars are super cute. I adore mini coopers, but my husband doesn't agree!
AntwortenLöschenha yeah... the passion for the deux chevaux... suits you to a T, tania! :))) i sure do love that 'sex and ducks' allusion.
AntwortenLöschen[nope. the enokitake mushroom didn't grow there. we planted it! inside that beloved sushi. which we then ate frenetically... i promise i wasn't aiming to confuse you, rather to seduce... ha ha ha]
n♥
I too feel sorry for the orange car. My favorite pics are the little girl with her kerchief and her bright yellow car and the baby who doesn't he know he's a Citreon fan.
AntwortenLöschenCar enthusiasts are a breed all their own--but it's good, clean fun--no harm, new friends, old friends, and just enjoying a well-made automobile.
Dank dir mag ich Frank Zappa jetzt noch mehr!
AntwortenLöschen