



Ja..............wieviele Trios kann man mit über 6000 Enten bilden, wenn man alle möglichen Varianten berücksichtigt? Nein...........eigentlich war es ein einziger großer Schwarm, der vergangene Woche über das kleine französische Städtchen Salbris herfiel.
Vielleicht....hatten sich weder die Bewohner noch die Teilnehmer des 19. Rencontre Mondiale des Amis de la 2CV das träumen lassen: rein statistisch kam auf jeden Einwohner mehr als eine Ente angereist, nicht nur aus allen Teilen Europas, nein: es wurden sogar KFZ-Kennzeichen aus Afrika und Japan gesichtet!
dieser corner view wurde vorgeschlagen von George.
Yes............how many trios can be built with over 6000 Citroën 2CVs, including all possible variations?
No.............actually it was one huge swarm of tin snails, that descended on the small french town Salbris last week.
Maybe........neither the town's residents nor the participants of the 19th World Meeting of the friends of the 2CV wouldn't have dreamt of such a thing: statistically evaluated, more than 1 duck per inhabitant came to arrive, not only from all regions of Europe, no: even license tags from Africa and Japan have been sighted!
this corner view was suggested by George.
These are so cool! I love how you set this up and that you could get so many variations. I don't know what it's like over there, but here in the US, car shows are quite popular and bring such a mix of people. Car enthusiasts are a kind all their own! :>)
AntwortenLöschenThe last 2 pics are my favorite.
Wow! Brilliant! I love your trios
AntwortenLöschenEnten? Du magst Enten?…
AntwortenLöschenHa! Ha! When I was a child and lived in Germany I went on a camping trip with a friend and her parents. We went all the way to the south of France in a 2 CV - it wasn't the most comfortable journey - made sleeping in a tent seem like a luxury!
AntwortenLöschenamazing and very cool.
AntwortenLöschenaaah love these cars, íf I would get my driving licence it would be to drive one of these :)
AntwortenLöschenOw, ain't this great! A gathering of 2CVs! I like the first one best, with the blue lines in between. Very funny!
AntwortenLöschenIt's surprising and fun all these 2CV. We see it less and less.
AntwortenLöschenThe cars in the second photo look like old fashioned men's shoes with spats. Excellent!
AntwortenLöschenMehr Enten als Einwohner - das lob ich mir!
AntwortenLöschenha ha ha... good deux chevaux's....
AntwortenLöschencome in threes...;)))
n♥
Super cute cars!
AntwortenLöschensuch cute cars!
AntwortenLöschenWundervoll, da jubelt das Herz eines jeden Enten-Liebhabers. Ich hatte früher mal eine (heißgeliebte) rote Ente!!!
AntwortenLöschenLieben Gruß - moni