Ja..............an einem Tag im vergangenen April begegnete mir auf dem Heimweg diese Passantin, der Sommer schien noch weit entfernt. Nein...........ihr wunderbar farbenfrohes Outfit war unübersehbar und nicht nur ich drehte mich nach ihr um.
Vielleicht....umwehte sie ein besonderer Hauch von Exotik?
Dieses corner view Thema war eine Idee von Elsa.
Yes............on a day in past april I came across this passerby on my way home, summer still seemed far away.
No.............her terrific colourful outfit was highly visible and made not only me turn round.
Maybe........a certain whiff of exotic was blowing around her?
This corner view theme was an idea of Elsa.
Exotism is everywhere: I like this colorful dress!
AntwortenLöschengreat shot ... I love the shoes matching with the scarf !!
AntwortenLöschenwhat a capture ... and she is so elegant :)
AntwortenLöschenYes, fabulous shot. I tend to dress in order to disappear on the street, but inside I would love to rock like an african queen! v. exotic!
AntwortenLöschenShe would definitely catch my eye as well!
AntwortenLöschenSHE IS VERY EXOTIC !!! good for her !
AntwortenLöschenNot afraid to show her colours!
AntwortenLöschenWhat a Lady!
AntwortenLöschenAllein schon ihr Gesichtsausdruck.
Ich traue mich nicht oder allerselten so zu photographieren und erst recht zu veröffentlichen.
Exotisch - das sieht man selten. Ich finde es toll, möchte aber wissen, ob sie weiß, dass sich alle umdrehen. :)
AntwortenLöschengreat shot Tania!
AntwortenLöschengreat outfit, and yes, exotic indeed!
AntwortenLöschenI agree the outfit is exotic. I wish I had the guts to wear something so bold.
AntwortenLöschenThat lady is definitely exotic . . . and very beautiful too. I love her colourful clothes. Her high-heeled shoes. Her confident stride. Great shot!
AntwortenLöschenoh my yeah, that is always SO charming, in an otherwise unassuming street scene, this dab of fiery colour... !
AntwortenLöschenn♥