Mittwoch, 23. November 2011

paris (6) - corner view: a different corner

Ja..............da war doch was! Ich schwöre, da hat sich was bewegt! An der Ecke!
Nein...........ich leide nicht unter Verfolgungswahn. Aber manchmal fühlte ich mich in Sveas Wohnung beobachtet.
Vielleicht....habe ich mir das doch nur eingebildet - alles nur Filzkreaturen. Oder??

Dieses corner view Thema war eine Idee von Francesca.


Yes............there was something! I swear, something moved! At the corner!
No.............I'm not paranoid. But I sometimes felt observed in Svea's appartment.
Maybe........I just imagined all this - only felt creatures there. Right??

This corner view theme was an idea of Francesca.

18 Kommentare:

  1. oh this is fantastic!! is he / she opening the door and just look in?!!! very nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh was für eine schöne, farbenfrohe Pariser Wohnung. Und ja, da beobachtet dich tatsächlich jemand. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hahaha! Funny this surprised cat's head :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Herrlicher Schnappschuss und JA, big (brother) cat is watching you!!! :)
    Lieben Gruß
    moni

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ha! That cat is hilarious! They always want to be in on the action, don't they?!

    http://mezzamay.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Eine Spionkatze, sowas! Ich fürchte, da hat die Erziehung versagt… wenn von Erziehung überhaupt die Rede sein kann…

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. yes i like these photos very much, yes i like this appartment

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. In fact I'm certain I heard that little cat yell: "Boo!"

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. very cool. was the cat there or did you put him/her there? :) xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. köstlich, dieser spion! und die wohnung ist ein altbautraum. ich würde sofort einziehen und alles genauso übernehmen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. wow what a shot of your kitty cat! very cool.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. ha-ha! looks like a nice visit! gorgeous place and ve-r-r-r-r-y scary kitty cat!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. ha ha ha ! what a funny little cat !!

    my different corner is tasty this week ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/corner-view-was-created-by-jane-at_24.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. oi! that cat is NOT real, right? i definitely like the inkling of the cat in image 2. sometimes cats look, erm, foolish, and here now... ;)))
    what would a cat look like in a narrow corner? i wonder...

    and indeed, what would furniture look like? the same questions run through my head when i see a refurbished old mill, e.g.? what kind of furniture goes into a curved wall?
    no doubt no puzzles for you, dear architect? quite a challenge though...
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. cat playing hide and seek ... cool. Looks like a place with many corners to hide :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. is that a felty or a furry cat? mad.

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I love photographs like these . . . a little glimpse into another place. Another life. And I just love that cat!!

    AntwortenLöschen