Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

corner view: where has the time gone?

Ja..............das bin wohl ich!
Nein...........ich kann es selbst kaum glauben, wenn ich dieses Bild betrachte. Wo ist die Zeit geblieben? Vor fast einem Jahr haben wir diese Wohnung, die Wohnung meiner Großeltern, aufgelöst. Der Sessel war schon längst einem Neueren gewichen, aber der Schrank stand noch immer an Ort und Stelle.
Vielleicht....ist es der Herbst, der mich bei dem heutigen Thema ein wenig sentimental werden lässt. Dabei bin ich sonst, wie man auf dem Foto unschwer erkennen kann, eher eine Frohnatur. ;o)

Dieses corner view Thema war eine Idee von
Theresa.

Yes............that seems to be me!
No.............I can hardly believe it when I look at this picture. Where has the time gone? It was almost a year ago when we cleared out that flat, the home of my grandparents. The armchair had long since been replaced, but the cupboard was still there.
Maybe........it's autumn that makes me feel a little bit sentimental with today's theme. Usually, I am more a cheerful nature, as one can easily see in the photo. ;o)

This corner view theme was an idea of Theresa.

19 Kommentare:

  1. Even though time slips through our fingers, thank goodness for the memories that linger on within our hearts. xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Alles rot – ausser den Haaren, wie kommt denn das? Liebe Grüsse!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Did you keep anything from the flat when you cleared it out?
    You look very happy.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. what an happy, cute, little face ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @swig: Nun ja. Leider blieben die Haare nicht so schön hellblond. Also habe ich etwas nachgeholfen, wie Du siehst, mochte ich rot ja schon immer. ;o)

    @elizabeth: Yes, I kept some things: a variety of vintage clothes and handbags, some pieces of kitchen stuff and something, you will see here during the next days: a very old sewing machine!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Das ist lustig, wir haben ungefähr im selben Alter eine ähnliche Frisur gehabt.:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. you're right, this time of year and this introspective season go well with the theme today.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ein ganz entzückendes Foto, so lebenslustig, so fröhlich und unbeschwert.
    Lieben Gruß
    moni

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I guess you kept this beautiful smile

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I know what you mean. You were super darling.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. This picture of you is lovely and funny. You seem to be a cheerful person :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. i think you and i must have grown up in the same time. your outfit looks like one i have seen in photos of me ! :) you were very cute !

    here is where the time has gone for me ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/corner-view-was-created-by-jane-at.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. what an adorable you !!!
    I agree with you on the word you used @ Francesca... circle... everything goes in a circle.
    I'm too often sentimental !

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. too cute! you look like you could be one of the "brady bunch"!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Ahhh, but you didn't show us you now! That would truly show us how time has gone!
    I went from age 2 to 57 on mine!

    This is a wonderful photo. You do indeed look happy and adorable.

    I have some jewelry and knick knacks of my grandmother and I cherish them. We also have wonderful pieces of furniture from both sets of parents---constant, comforting reminders of those wonderful folks who we miss so much.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. What a dear little one you were! It is a strange feeling to look back at pictures of yourself as a child . . . I often wonder - was it really me? But of course it was. I'm still the same really. And I imagine you are too :-)
    Karyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. what a picture, what a memento! what a you!!
    (on albums, i'm none too sure about those cellophane wrapper dinosaurs - - - i find them in thrift shops! would you like me to get some for ya?)
    ;)))
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. What a happy girl with sparkle in her eyes!

    AntwortenLöschen