Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011

corner view: lonely - together

Ja..............vor ein paar Tagen war ich auf einer Hochzeit. Bei so einem Anlass kommen einem ganz automatisch Gedanken über allein und zusammen. Besonders, wenn man allein auf eine Hochzeit geht. Aber auch, weil hier die Beteiligten in recht jungen Jahren jeweils schon zum zweiten Mal heirateten.
Nein...........nicht mehr allein durch's Leben zu gehen, sondern zusammen, haben sich die beiden versprochen. Was mutig ist, wenn man zuvor schon mal mit jemandem zusammen war und doch alleine.
Vielleicht....war es immer schon mein Lieblings-Lebensmotto: lieber allein als in schlechter Gesellschaft. Aber auch, na klar: lieber zusammen in guter Gesellschaft als allein. Ich wünsche den beiden viel Glück, welches ich als Hauptzutat (neben viel Liebe!) in die Hochzeits-Plätzchen eingebacken habe, die ihnen hoffentlich geschmeckt haben!

Dieses corner view Thema war eine Idee von Kristin.


Yes............a few days ago I went to a wedding. On such occasion you automatically start pondering about lonely and together. Especially, when you go there alone. But also, when the two involved married for the second time each within their quite early years.
No.............not struggeling through life lonely anymore, but together, they promised. Which is bold, when one has been together with someone before, but was lonely even so.
Maybe........it's one of my most favourite life mottos: better alone than in bad company. But also , of course: better together in good company than lonely. I wish the couple good luck, which I put as main ingredient (among much love!) into the wedding cookies, which I hope they enjoyed!

This corner view theme was an idea of Kristin.

14 Kommentare:

  1. Your view on lonely together is romantic and realistic at the same time. That's an impressive feat :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your bride, groom and heart shaped cookies - they are well matched together :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh das ist süß - Hochzeitsplätzchen. Eine tolle Idee. Wow, sage ich zudem zum Allein hingehen. Das finde ich sehr mutig und sehr schwierig, oder vielleicht auch gewöhnungsbedürftig.

    Dir einen schönen Tag!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Schöne und interessante Gedanken, herrliche Fotos und wunderbare Plätzchen, Du hast an alles gedacht!
    Ich kann Dich sehr, sehr gut verstehen!!!
    Liebe Grüße
    moni

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i might have to seriously consider remarrying (ok, to the same guy after all) if i thought i could invite you and have you bring cookies!!!!! love the look of those cookies!

    and very much yes - to both your takes on loneliness and togetherness.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i love your story with it, over being alone, together, going alone, feeling alone being together...
    i hope you did not feel to much alone going alone...

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Looks like it was on a beautiful location. I couldn't agree more on your words. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I agree completely with Tzivia. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. A very thoughtful post on this theme.
    And I love the cookies!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. LIeber allein als in schlechter Gesellschaft, dass kann ich nur unterschreiben!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I really agree with the above comments. Very nice post :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. yes, marriages make one ponder. the lonely/together theme, and especially when you're invited by yourself. it is brave you did this, last time i was on a wedding by myself, i promised myself i wouldn't do it no more, and i haven't. i don't always wish to explain to a couple how it feels to be alone. ...
    your cookies look so appetizing! i don't think i could eat couples, now. ...
    we can swap our cookies for peas, and go about it that way? ;)))
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. You're so right. Sometimes couples are still together, and yet so alone. I hope your newly-weds will do all-right.

    (I just never married Top1, so I couldn't divorce him and he can't divorce me. We could of course walk away, but that sounds cowardice. And we're no cowards.)

    (I kid of course. Love the man to bits.)

    Nicki

    AntwortenLöschen