Samstag, 18. Februar 2012

drawing challenge: butterfly

Ja...............endlich mal wieder ein Grund, Stifte und Cutter in die Hand zu nehmen! Herausgekommen sind 3D-Schmetterlinge, inspiriert von Nadine (tinyWOOLF).
Nein............erst sollten sie knallbunt werden, doch davon bin ich kurzerhand abgerückt. Ich hoffe, man erkennt trotz künstlicher Beleuchtung auf den Bildern, wie sehr das Fuchsia auf Weiß leuchtet.
Vielleicht.....folgen bald noch mehr Kunstwerke mit Spitze...!

Yes..............at last I found a reason again to pick up pens and cutter! 3D butterflies came out, inspired by Nadine (tinyWOOLF).
No..............at first they should become brightly coloured, but I disavowed that quickly. I hope, it's possible to catch the bright shining fuchsia colour on white ground despite artificial lighting in the photos.
Maybe.........more artwork with paper lace doily will follow...!

14 Kommentare:

  1. hello you,

    that 3d looks fine
    as the bright color
    a true spring-time-work!

    P.S.
    if you want to join again
    next week I will be the host
    I will post the theme
    on monday

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very cute summery butterflies!


    What a patience you need to cut them so fine...:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. the cuttest buterflies!!!!
    please make more lace doily stuff!
    I would love to see more : )

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow..fabulous....these are super gorgeous and fantastical..I love the vibrancy and rich colors..so magical!!
    Victoria

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Interesting - do blog about the end result!

    Nicki

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. sauntering off to paris, were you, on a set of butterfly wings perhaps... who's the lucky one? how was it? [again].
    ... i'm saying it. lucky!

    looking forward to the progress of wings on doilies...
    don't be shy...!
    and cheers for playing.
    ;)))
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. bin auf der schmetterlingsrundreise, die vielfalt ist beeindruckend, deine fallen auf und sind so überraschend grafisch. schön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. they are very bright and nice!!

    and I love yours CV!! that's a good way to deal with an tradition!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. One can only smile at your happy butterflies taking off, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. ich liebe pink, ich liebe deine pinken schmetterlinge, ich liebe sie besonders wie sie sich aus dem weißen spitzenpapier erheben. herrlich! ach ja, und den namen fuchsia für pink mag ich auch sehr!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Hallo,
    süße Schmetterlinge!
    Ser Schwarm auf Tortenspitze sieht bestimmt auch an die Wand gehängt klasse aus.

    Gruß von Ariane.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. ok, i guess it's the german instructions that are stumping me too. i've now left two comments on two posts and failed to get them stick!

    i'll say it for the third time (third time lucky i hope!): loved the dachshunds! tchuss!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. third time lucky, you did it! those new safety codes are killing me, too! I sometimes wonder if they shall really improve safety or just reduce comment rates...?

      Löschen
  13. ja: deine tortenspitzenlandung-fuchsia-schmetterlinge sind ganz wunderbar. nein: deinen blog kannte ich bislang nicht. vielleicht: komme ich wieder - nein - ganz sicher komme ich wieder hierher!

    danke für deinen kommentar zu meinen butterflys!

    ♥tatjana

    AntwortenLöschen