Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

drawing challenge: monogram

Ja...............etwas verspätet hier nun endlich mein Beitrag zur aktuellen drawing challenge, Patrice A hat das Thema vorgegeben.
Nein............Monogramme sind nicht gerade meine Leidenschaft, aber ich hatte mir ja vorgenommen, die Chance der drawing challenge zu nutzen, um mich wieder mehr zum Malen und Zeichnen aufzuraffen, also habe ich die Herausforderung angenommen.
Vielleicht.....sieht man es ein bisschen: ich komme langsam in Schwung!

Yes..............a little bit late, but finally here's my contibution to this week's drawing challenge, Patrice A suggested the theme.
No..............I'm not really passionate for monograms but I resolved to take the chance of the drawing challenge to get up the energy to do more drawing and painting, so I accepted the challenge.
Maybe.........it's somehow visible: I regain my momentum!

10 Kommentare:

  1. Dear Tanïa - I am pleased that you visited me so that I can now see your contribution to the challenge which I really love. You have got the flow which I felt was lacking in mine, it is great - very well done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i do love it, it's charming. the S-turn looks dangerous, but then you're a dangerous woman, so yeah!
    how was paris? still there? what'd you do? will you show pctures, please, pretty, please?
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ...das du in schwung kommst sieht man ganz deutlich, eine witzige idee akrobaten/tänzer in buchstaben zu bannen! viele grüsse, julia

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. dear Tania,
    your monogram is wonderful!
    to be honest
    I already liked the first one
    only pencil and paper, lovely
    and yes
    I can see
    du kommst langsam in Swung!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wauw, I think they are really nice, I know what you mean with taking the Challenge, to get in to the flow again.

    greetings

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dear Tania, fun and beautiful and even without the letters as background , it would be clear that's a T S . hope you show us more of your work in the future, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wunderschönes monogramm - es hat sich gelohnt, dass du dich aufgerafft hast!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. love these! i have always been drawn to an illustrated alphabet. looking at your reminds me of that! thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen