Sonntag, 15. April 2012

drawing challenge: I am a....

Ja...............liebe Nadine, Du hast Dir für die drawing challenge diese Woche unsere Sternzeichen gewünscht, et voilà: ich bin Waage und eine den Eigenschaften nach ziemlich typische noch dazu. Ich muss selbst manchmal schmunzeln, wenn ich die Waage-Beschreibungen lese, weil ich so vieles an mir wiederfinde und mich doch immer hartnäckig weigere, dem Sternzeichen-Getue allzuviel Bedeutung beizumessen.
Nein............ich glaube nicht an Horoskope und trotzdem lese ich sie manchmal und picke mir die guten Dinge raus, der Rest ist ja eh Quatsch, ha!
Vielleicht.....ist das auch nur wieder die ständige Unentschiedenheit der Waage: ja, nein, vielleicht stimmt es ja doch, was die Sterne sagen?

Yes...........dear Nadine, you wished for our zodiac signs in this week's drawing challenge, et voilà: I am libra and on top of that a very typical one concerning my characteristics. I sometimes have to smile by myself when I read the descriptions of libra, because I recognise so much on me but still refuse insistently to attach much importance to all that zodiac sign fuss.
No..............I don't believe in horoscopes, but however I sometimes read them and pick out all the good stuff, leftover is rubbish anyway, ha!
Maybe.........it's just again the permanent indecision of the libra: yes, no, maybe it's still true, what the stars tell?

18 Kommentare:

  1. Just like me, I do not belive in their significance, but I read, and always finds somehting that is right on the spot! I like your libra, she is the calculiting type!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for your visit. Yes, I think everyone does that if they do read their star signs, pick out the good bits and reject the rest.
    I like your representation of Libra, she is very stylish.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Tania, your Libra drawing with her hour glass figure is fabulous! Well done!
    As a Gemini I might read the horoscopes one day and not the next because I'm off on another interest. Drives the hubby (Libra) a bit nuts sometimes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow!!Such beautiful art! I love your Libra woman..her gorgeous expression, her gentle eyes.. and that fabulous dress! STunning piece!
    Wishing you a sparkling day
    Victoria

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That is libra: yes, no, maybe! I love your work with delicate colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. a long-lashed
    beautiful and stylish Libra
    simple round lines but strong
    great work!

    and watercolor! beautiful
    I love watercolor but am not good with it

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love it! The way you put the scales in her elbows - intertwined with her body. Very nice.

    Nicki (aquarius)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. One of the characteristics of Libra is they like to look smart, your Libra lady does, even the small scales are decorated very pretty(making me think of a hip '60 design) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. dein schönes bild ist stimmig. waage, hin und her, stehenbleiben, weiter pendeln, nach unten, nach oben ausschlagen. ja, nein, vielleicht halt. passt doch!
    viele grüße von mano

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. mir gefällt dein waage bild sehr. ich mache es so wie du, ab+zu lesen und wenn's mir gefällt daran glauben... viele grüsse, julia

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. i love the scales this wonderful woman is holding up for us to see. she is proud,
    and lovely, and sweet... beautiful, beautiful imagery. i LOVE it!
    n♥
    ps - lovely to indeed find your yes/no back nature here. i hadn't realized.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. liebe tania, ich hab eben so gelacht über deine herrliche schachtel-geschichte! vielleicht sollte ich dich als slam-poetin für meine ausstellungseröffnung engagieren!!
    viele liebe grüße, mano

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Tania

    just saw this!!!

    its gorgeous the colours and I want those hanging scale baskets in my kitchen now!

    I popped in to let you know that the drawing challenge for this week has been posted on my blog. If you would like to participate then pop over and leave a comment.

    Look forward to seeing more of your work.

    Cheers Helen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Very nice drawing! I'm a Virgo, no idea what that means as I too don't really believe in those kind of stars.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. It looks great to me and it is what you see and create. Love it!! xo

    AntwortenLöschen