Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012

corner view: on the ground

Yes............ 
this is what I recently found
when I looked on the ground.
 

Have a look on other grounds, too,
at Francesca's Corner view.

19 Kommentare:

  1. ich finde es immer wieder spannend welche Entdeckungen man machen kann wenn man mit offenen Augen durch's Leben geht..

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like it! Especially the first one ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Some fun and cool items you found on the ground! Isn't it fun to look what we might find? xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A peotic and beautiful world... at your feet!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I just come from Otli's corner (grass and flowers) to your more urban grounds - nice contrast!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. what a treasures on the ground were you have put your feet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. i like your finds on the ground - especially the high five.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I especially like the hand photo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Lovely patterned cobble street.

    http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/05/corner-view-on-ground-or-at-my-feet.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. It's almost Hollywood Boulevard on your first photo :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. nice pics! Im always bumping into things because Im besotted with the view on the ground. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. great eye, tania! it is so interesting, the world at our feet. especially the undisturbed one too, the one we won't touch, but will capture, on film. or digital.
    ps - if you happen to pass by the belgian coast this summer, do pop in at the house. exhibition will be on all summer long...
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Ich bin mir sicher, dass du keine Feder gelassen hast, aber es könnte dein Handabdruck sein? Vermutlich auch ein Fundstück auf dem Weg von irgendwo nach irgendwo.

    Liebe Grüße . Tabea

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Sometimes it a good thing to look down.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Eine tolle Bilderserie, grau in grau...

    LG, Katja

    AntwortenLöschen