Ja...............das alles bin ich. Und bevor ich mich selbst frage, wer ich bin, würde ich liebend gerne lieber die anderen fragen. Die, die mich umgeben, die ich mag, die mich in meinem Leben beeinflusst haben. Der Blick von außen ist manchmal einfacher.
Yes..............that's always me. And before I ask myself who I am, I would rather prefer to ask the others. Those, who surround me, who I love, who influenced my life. The view from outside is sometimes easier.
Nein...............ich kann es selbst kaum in Worte fassen, wer ich bin und vermutlich weiß man es auch nie endgültig. Darum zitiere ich manchmal aus einem Songtext, wenn ich beschreiben soll, wer ich bin:
No.................I can hardly put it into words who I am, and possibly we finally never get to know that exactly. This is why I sometimes quote some song lyrics, when I'm asked to describe who I am:
I'm the darkness in the light
I'm the leftness in the right
I'm the rightness in the wrong
I'm the shortness in the long
I'm the goodness in the bad
I'm the saneness in the mad
I'm the sadness in the joy
I'm the gin in the gin-soaked boy
(...)
I'm the half-truth in the lie
I'm the why not in the why
I'm the last roll of the die
I'm the old school in the tie
I'm the spirit in the sky
I'm the catcher in the rye
I'm the twinkle in her eye
I'm the Jeff Goldblum in "The Fly"
Who am I?
Vielleicht......bleibt das Herausfinden ein lebenslanger Prozess.
Vielen Dank an Patrice für diese herausfordernde drawing challenge Aufgabe!
Maybe..........finding out continues to be a lifelong process.
Thank you, Patrice, for this drawing challenge task, which was challenging indeed!
Sonntag, 24. Juni 2012
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)









Liebe Tanïa,
AntwortenLöschenfirst, did you saw her, the Queen at the Buck House?
Many faces of you, finding yourself.
Its a journey, again and again.
I like your last pic very much!
Liebe Grüße von Ariane
(und Danke für Deine Glückwünsche)
No, unfortunately we didn't. We called to let us in, but she kept her doors and windows closed...
Löschenich habe Dich jedenfalls mehrmals erkannt! liebe sonntägliche Grüsse, gesendet kurz vor dem Ertrinken (im Pariser Juniregen)
AntwortenLöschenwhat's this?
AntwortenLöschena trip back in time, and then some...
wonderful, wonderful memory lane, yours.
and you've saved the best for last!
:)))
n♥
Eine schöne und interessante und unterhaltsame Fotostrecke! Das erste Foto gefällt mir besonders. Den Kinderwagen hatten wir früher auch. Meine haben auch so ein Teil, aber ohne diese nostalgische Karowäsche ... ich denke ja noch drüber nach, Karowäsche zu nähen ;)
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße . Tabea
what a picture! that first one- especially- ! and the lyrics- I had to laugh at the Jeff Goldblum part ;)
AntwortenLöschenI like your last pic very much - thank you for sharing your sense of you
oh my you were such a little cutie when you were small and you still are!!! These pics are great Tania. I like the 'bits' of you very much ;)
AntwortenLöschenSo a girl who is not afraid of changing her hair.....radically this says a lot about who you are. I love your drawing and the last pic are you about to evolve again?
Fabulous post
Helen :)
hello!
AntwortenLöschengreat images of you
that first one, ah....
and that last one, just wonderful!
I love the differences
all those haircuts and colors!
and your words
yes, it is hard to describe in words
who we are
but I get a sense
thank you for joining and sharing!
love
Patrice A.
Hallo! Die Fotostrecke sagt aber auch alles aus und der Songtext - so sind wir wohl alle irgendwie Suchende...
AntwortenLöschenDas erste Bilder ist herzallerliebst.
Liebe Grüße und vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar auf meinem Blog
Barbara
dear Tanïa, every picture here has its own story to tell, your story,a lovely way to show us a bit of 'you'
AntwortenLöschengreat lyrics, yes we are many, many things and it is a going on process finding out who we are
i like your drawing, you, looking to the future with confidence, xx
this was fun!
AntwortenLöschenthank you dear!
so many great shots- loved the first and last one especially.
and yes, i agree with you- this was a challenging task indeed :)
see you!
Toller Selbstfindungsprozess, du bist auch so viele...wer kennt einen selbst schon wirklich?
AntwortenLöschenschöne Woche wünscht Michaela
The lyrics made me smile:) You have got a wonderful variation of hair cuts! Lovely images and post, thank you, dear Tania! x Leena
AntwortenLöschenWOW!!! like ritva said, this was fun und der songtext ist auch super toll, vielen dank!! julia
AntwortenLöschenvery interesting post: so many faces and hair styles, but inside, there's always only one "me".
AntwortenLöschenTania this was an enjoyable post. Very thought-provoking. I like the idea of it being a life long process. I think my daughter had at least two of those hair styles in her youth. The very short one with the longer fringe at the front, and the RED longer length hairdo. What fun. That teddy was a cutie hey? *smiles* Norma
AntwortenLöschen