Ha, diesmal ein Ami 8, der große Bruder der Ente, damit ich nicht von Svea gekniffen werde! ;o) Um ehrlich zu sein, kannte ich diese Tradition gar nicht, dass man andere kneift, wenn man eine grüne Ente sieht...
(Ha, it's an Ami 8 this time, big brother of the 2CV, so that I don't get pinched by Svea! There's obviously a certain tradition in France and some German regions to pinch someone if you come across a green Citroen 2CV...I didn't know that...)
Go to Francesca for a green thursday...
Donnerstag, 30. August 2012
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

I didn't know that either! Nice picture. :-)
AntwortenLöschentruly green beauty!
AntwortenLöschena green citrën 2cv and than get pinched?
AntwortenLöschenfunny, in holland it used to be with a green duck (the round car you have on your blog!!)
but...all the greens together is very nice!
Love it! The care is just spectacular! Thank you for sharing!
AntwortenLöschenI love the little car.
AntwortenLöschenWe have that same tradition in the U.S. on St. Patricks Day :)
We have that tradition too. Only, you pinch someone when you see a nun ...
AntwortenLöscheni love big brothers.
AntwortenLöscheni better, i have two!
n♥