Terrific red car! I love the older ladies, each looking in a different direction. The one on the left body language implies sweetness--a "Come on and sit down and talk, honey." The other one has staked out her spot and I wouldn't want to invade it!:>)
I love audio & visual inspiration, arts & architecture, photography, vintage stuff and old cars.
feel free to leave a message or get in contact by: tastie74 (at) yahoo (punkt) de
(All of the photographs on this blog, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer (me!). Please don't use any content of this blog without permission of the copyright holder.)
Terrific red car! I love the older ladies, each looking in a different direction. The one on the left body language implies sweetness--a "Come on and sit down and talk, honey."
AntwortenLöschenThe other one has staked out her spot and I wouldn't want to invade it!:>)
great photo....love the ladies in the picture!
AntwortenLöschenah! so cute! i´ll bet you have a green one hidden some place... and then a multicolor one??
AntwortenLöschenPsssst...don't tell! Hihi... ;o)
Löschendie damen scheinen begeistert zu sein. ist ja auch ein hübsches tierchen!
AntwortenLöschenI guess if we ask a 'duck' in every color...you will have the photo!!
AntwortenLöschenand than those two woman beside it!
Let's see if I have a duck in every colour...but I only have this photo with such nice elderly women beside! ;o)
LöschenI love old cars!
AntwortenLöschenhaha! Now I'm looking forward to the "multicolor" (car) challenge for you :)
AntwortenLöschenund morgen kommt dann die grüne Ente und ich darf Dich zwicken (das hast Du doch als Kind bestimmt auch gespielt, oder?) liebe Grüsse und gute Nacht!
AntwortenLöschenUm ehrlich zu sein: nein. Höre ich grad zum ersten Mal. Werd's aber jetzt einführen, hihi!
LöschenThis is great!
AntwortenLöschen