Ja...............meine Haare wachsen.
Nein............als jahrzehntelange Kurzhaarträgerin kann mich kaum erinnern, wann meine Haare mal diese Länge hatten, jedenfalls kamen sie seit ich sie mit 14 abrasiert habe, nie mehr über die Schulterlänge hinaus.
Vielleicht.....halte ich diesmal ja ein wenig länger durch, mal sehen!
Geh zum Corner view und wachse, das Thema kam dieses Mal von Kasia.
Yes.............my hair is growing.
No..............as a short haired girl for decades I hardly remember when my hair lastly had such a length, anyway it never got longer than shoulder length again since I shaved them off at the age of 14.
Maybe..........I hold out a bit longer this time, let's see!
Go to Corner view and grow, today's theme was suggested by Kasia.
Mittwoch, 5. September 2012
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

this is wonderful !
AntwortenLöschenI love the colour. It's nice to try a new style every once in a while.
AntwortenLöschengreat length and color!
AntwortenLöschenYou've lovely hair! That's the color I try for each month :-)
AntwortenLöschenit looks very nice!
AntwortenLöscheni hope you will keep it long for a while!
weiter so!!! liebe Grüsse nach Allemagne!
AntwortenLöschensieht toll aus - länge, locken und farbe!
AntwortenLöschengruß von mano
Your hair color goes beautifully with the color of your eyes. I have never had short hair, I'm not brave enough to cut the shorter than the arm length ;-)
AntwortenLöschenDurchhalten! Um sie dann doch wieder abzuschneiden ;o). Hatte ich alles durch...mit dem Resultat, daß ich nach lang bei sehr kurz wieder gelandet bin und nun wieder beim klassischen Bob...naja fast, aber es wird schon...die Farbe mag ich aber sehr!
AntwortenLöschenI'm a low-maintenance hair person, and love my longer hair style: took me DECADES to realize that shorter hair (spaghetti straight hair, mind you) are trickier to deal with than a longer hair!
AntwortenLöschenhold out longer, it looks beautiful.
AntwortenLöschenI stay stay long. It is lovely! A hairdresser once told me that while you are young you can have many different hairstyles, but long hair doesn't really flatter older woman.
AntwortenLöschenI only once has long hair...once...when I was 18. So long ...never again.
AntwortenLöschenNow it is short, I wish I would be shorter...and it is grey natural grey...feel in that mood...
Short, long... No matter. You're beautiful!!!
AntwortenLöschenyes, and this shot of course adds to the youth of you, might i say? oh my gosh, tania! you look like you're ready for school, and all!
AntwortenLöschenwere you a first schoolday lover, like me?
n♥