Ja...............in Aachen blüht sie allüberall, die Straßenkunst!
Nein............auch der Nachwuchs schläft nicht, wie man am Einhorn sehen kann.
Vielleicht.....würde sich Klaus Paier darüber freuen. Er war einer der Wegbereiter der Straßenkunst in Aachen.
Weltweite Straßenkunst heute beim Corner view.
Yes.............street art's prospering in Aachen, all over the place!
No..............new blood's flowing, too, as you can see in the unicorn.
Maybe.........Klaus Paier would be happy about that. He was one of the pioneers of Aachen's street art.
Worldwide street art at Corner view today.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)











How lovely street art!
AntwortenLöschenYou must have an eye for it, because it is even on the smaller corner!
Ich liebe Street Art!!!
AntwortenLöschenthese are interesting. That first one with the bleeding heart is funny...
AntwortenLöschenI just now noticed your new header: love it, it's great "street art"! :)
AntwortenLöschenSuch a variety! We have nothing even close to that. I could have found some in my old stomping ground of Cincinnati, Ohio, but still nothing like this.
AntwortenLöschenI like the zany cartoonish bird drawing attached to the post best.
Very interesting. :>)
Love the street art - esp the I Hate Nazis one and the unexpected little, red camel. Thanks for a fun theme today!
AntwortenLöschenI like the thinker.
AntwortenLöschenWe have nothing like this where I am. The world is so vast and different, yet similar.
It is a great way to express...
AntwortenLöschenAachen, it is years since I visited it! so much years I am afraid of thinking.
Great series! It's nice to see a city through the street art :)
AntwortenLöscheni really like the black, grey, white color scheme with only little else colors :)
AntwortenLöschenja huch, da ist wirklich was los bei euch. nö, bei uns nicht sooo aufregend! schöne ausschnitte hast du gefunden!
AntwortenLöschenliebe grüße . tabea
und ich mag den Teebeutel (wenn auch nicht in echt, da hasse ich Teebeuteltee…)! liebe Grüsse ins fitte Aachen!
AntwortenLöschenoh, in aachen gibt es noch streetart. Hier in Edinburgh ist das irgendwie aus der Mode geraten!
AntwortenLöschenAll very interesting! We don't have much street art where I live, but I perfer street art to just graffeti.
AntwortenLöschendie gefallen mir alle! am besten der teebeutel und das kamel.
AntwortenLöschenich muss auch mal wieder auf die suche gehen...
wonderful, tanïa! a grand panoply of sigh seeing all through the city...
AntwortenLöschenn♥