Freitag, 1. März 2013

drawing challenge: leuchtturm + glas · lighthouse + glass

  Sketchbook 22 x 29 cm, pencil sketch and photoshop watercolur tool editing

Ja...............fast eine Woche zu spät kommen sie doch noch, meine Beiträge zu den letzten zwei drawing challenges!
Nein............im Grunde war mir klar, dass ich keine Zeit hätte, um es pünktlich zu schaffen, aber die Themen gefielen mir gleich, darum habe ich sie auch am Ende noch fertig bekommen. 
Vielleicht.....spielt das auch alles gar keine Rolle. Der Spaß an der Sache zählt. 

Die drawing challenge Themen kamen von Renilde (Leuchtturm) und Susan (Glas). 

Yes.............nearly a week too late they still arrive, my contributions to the last two drawing challenges!
No..............in fact I knew I wouldn't have the time to finish punctually, but I liked the themes and this is why I still finally made it.
Maybe.........that doesn't matter at all. Fun on drawing is all that counts.

These drawing challenges came from Renilde (lighthouse) and Susan (glass).

5 Kommentare:

  1. never too late, tania! drawing (and looking) fun is what counts. xxoo, sus

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i like that spirit Tanïa, the fun is visible in the results, i like how you kind of linked the two themes,
    your lighthouse drawing would make a great vignette,the knotted rope, the curly text banner, perfect, thanks for your participation,

    your mermaid looks even better than Dita Von Teese ;)and she prefers red wine i guess, lovely, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yes, I was late for 3 and maybe 4 drawings, but I finally caught up (well...there is one still left, but I will join it in with a suitable theme as we go along) with everyone. You are not the only one late. You are less late than I was!! I love what you've offered here Tania! That mermaid in the glass. Her hair. Oh hello. Such graceful flowing lines. I imagine her swimming by the safety of the light (lighthouse) in evening time, quietly riding the current of the waves. Your work is so great. *smiles* N, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks Tania, you're very kind to comment on several of my post.

    Hey, I did not come to see your picture, I am really very inconsiderate, and very little gentleman, I'm sorry :(

    I would like to find a mermaid like this in my glass of wine, Ha Ha

    I had to search on Google translator, the meaning of "Leidenschaft" OK. Mr. Google says: Passion, yes, I think I agree with you. and I think that picture could be called Passion. passion can be caresses
    and pinchings!!!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. bei deinem leuchtturmbild fühl ich mich sofort in die bretagne versetzt (trotz des englischen textes. deine meerjungfrau gefällt mir sehr, sie hat wohl schon einiges vom rotwein genascht...
    liebe grüße, mano

    AntwortenLöschen