Sorry, maybe I have to explain...the paper says "catchy sound to go" and offers an extract of lyrics of a well-known Neue Deutsche Welle song of the 80s.... ;)
I love audio & visual inspiration, arts & architecture, photography, vintage stuff and old cars.
feel free to leave a message or get in contact by: tastie74 (at) yahoo (punkt) de
(All of the photographs on this blog, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer (me!). Please don't use any content of this blog without permission of the copyright holder.)
Vorsicht bei Ohrwürmern, die wird man so schlecht wieder los… liebe Grüsse über die Grenze!
AntwortenLöschenWitzig!
AntwortenLöschenSehr geschmunzelt... Nun summende Grüße, Marja
AntwortenLöschen... and mysterious for me ;)
AntwortenLöschenSorry, maybe I have to explain...the paper says "catchy sound to go" and offers an extract of lyrics of a well-known Neue Deutsche Welle song of the 80s.... ;)
LöschenDas ist ja ne super Idee! Jeden Tag wechselnde Ohrwürmer auf den alltäglichen Wegen wären wunderbar :D
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße, Lisa