1. i love reading (And started early. My grand-ma reports I could already read and write some words when I started school. I don't remember...)
2. i love cars (And obviously always did. Even 2CVs, as you can see here! Me left.)
3. i love
travelling (And was taken on my first flight when I was 3. See me here with my great-grandparents in Ibiza City in 1977. And see what's parked behind me! Ha!)
4. i love animals. Got my first dog when I was six, shortly before I started school. Here's Momo and me on her very first day at her new home.
5. i never smoked a cigarette or got drunk. This picture is a fake, strange teenage humour! I took the cigarette of a friend of mine and played smoker. Looks professional, doesn't it?
Learn more about people all around the world in Corner view today.
Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)





sehR pRofessionell. haha.
AntwortenLöschendas eRste bild eRinneRt mich an meine kindheit .... ständig saß ich am schreibtisch meineR mutti und spielte büRo.
liebe gRüße. käthe.
Oh, was für ein supersüßer Fratz du warst und Momo erst! In diesen Hund hätte ich mich auch sofort schockverliebt!
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße
Barbara
Delightful! Love your pictures! I really like it when there are lots of photos. I like that yours takes us through your childhood to teenager {You don't look rebellious and sulky enough for a teenage smoker---your eyes and smile betray you as being an actual nonsmoker. ;>) }
AntwortenLöschenGood idea to show us your old pictures, lovely :)
AntwortenLöschendu hast ja die ente offensichtlich schon mit der muttermilch aufgenommen...
AntwortenLöschenso süße bilder! ich bin ganz entzückt von momo und dir und als leseratte find ich dich auch reizend.
viele grüße von mano
ps: über deine wildsau-geschichte hab ich mich heute morgen wieder mal kaputt gelacht. das alphabet rückwärts aufsagen.. haha!
Wonderful pictures and a fun post! I feel like I got to watch you grow up with this post!
AntwortenLöschenOh, I love the mischief in your teenage eyes, Tania!
AntwortenLöschen-sus
Ohh,was für schöne Erinnerungen!
AntwortenLöschenIch finde es gelegentlich schon erstaunlich, wie viele der Dinge, die man heute gerne macht schon immer da waren.
Besonders toll ist auch, wenn man sich erinnert, was man früher gern gemacht hat, das inzwischen irgendwie vergraben ist und es wiederbelebt, um dann festzustellen, was für eine Bereicherung diese manchmal kleinen Dinge sind.
The picture of you with the magnifying glass is adorable, Tania!
AntwortenLöschenwonderful post and photos! Did your great-grandparents take you on that first fight?
AntwortenLöschenYes, my great-grandparents and grandparents took me along, whereas my parents had their childfree holidays at home. ;o)
Löschentrip down memory lane, tanïa?
AntwortenLöschenhee hee... you and a magnifying glass? what a beautiful pic of yourself!
and you were blond as a child???
n♥
I was so blond that I'd never have coloured my hair if it had stayed like this...but unfortunately it became darker later, so I decided to turn myself into a redhead. Today I can't imagine being blond anymore...
LöschenReally lovely pictures! And I sort of could appply all those things to myself as well (oh, well, maybe except getting drunk once.....)
AntwortenLöschenThanks for all those old pictures.
AntwortenLöschenYour car love is long ;)
Love the photo of you reading with the magnifying glass...adorable!
AntwortenLöschenLove thefirst photo too. The last one is funny!
AntwortenLöschenwhat a cute photo's of you and your love for the car ( lelijk eendje in Dutch: ugly duckling) started early!!
AntwortenLöschenand the 'fake' photo....hahhaaa!! well you can always go for the chocolat sigartes ;-)
Das erste Bild ist perfekt. Soooo toll. So konzentriert! Famos.
AntwortenLöschenIch erlebe mich in vielem wieder: ich lese sehr, sehr gerne. Ich mag Hunde und Reisen und ich habe noch nie geraucht ... dafür trinke ich hin und wieder Wein. :)
Liebe Grüße