...what a sweet surprise! I'm totally touched...
Yes.............my new Italian roommate Miss Canella even found a friend at once! It's my lipgloss expert Mademoiselle Sorbet! Look how they're already doing their Burlesque exercises together! Don't they harmonise perfectly? (Well, I'd join, but who would take the photo then? Ahemm...)
No..............Mano, we still haven't met yet, but I SO hope we'll do one day! I have to hug you for what a wonderful person you are!
Maybe.........this little parcel might just be considered as any tiny present, but you don't know how much I'm touched by especially those! I'm not quite an emotional person in terms of easily showing my inner feelings, but little gestures like this almost bring me to tears...What can I say? Thank you so much, Mano! You made my day! :-)
Don't go somewhere else, go to Corner view.
Maybe.........this little parcel might just be considered as any tiny present, but you don't know how much I'm touched by especially those! I'm not quite an emotional person in terms of easily showing my inner feelings, but little gestures like this almost bring me to tears...What can I say? Thank you so much, Mano! You made my day! :-)
Don't go somewhere else, go to Corner view.



bei miR letztens auch. so schön.
AntwortenLöschenuneRwaRtete bRiefkastenfReuden. mit die besten fReuden.
liebe gRüße. käthe.
Such a special gift!
AntwortenLöschen♡
What a lovely and thoughtful gesture. Your new tins are beautiful!
AntwortenLöschen;) ich hab's schon beim Katzenaufkleber geahnt ;) Wunderbare Freuden sind das!
AntwortenLöschenAlles Liebe
Dania
haha, die beiden passen ja gut zusammen!!
AntwortenLöschenund paula kannst du liebend gern vorbeischicken! schafe zum hüten gibts in der nachbarschaft...
herzlichst, mano
Great surprises....lovely tin boxes...love the pictures on them...
AntwortenLöschenfrom somewhere else you got this lovely present!
AntwortenLöschenit is always nice to get surprises from somewhere else / somebody!
Das macht die einfach so, ist sie nicht lieb? Habe ich auch schon am Umschlag erkannt! Wie schön sich immer alles zusammenfügt, liebe Grüße..ich war heute in der Nähe, aber auch nicht soo in der Nähe... hab rübergegrüßt, hast du es gemerkt?
AntwortenLöschenliebe Grüße von Michaela
What a nice surprise. Die Damen passen ja ganz hervorragend zusammen. Na sowas! Bin ich aber ganz entzückt! Sowas macht die Mano ;-)
AntwortenLöschenViel Freude damit und liebste Grüße
Claude
A lovely gift and funny how that image replicates itself all over.
AntwortenLöschenWhat a thoughtful gift!
AntwortenLöschenAwwwww so sweet!
AntwortenLöschensuch a sweet and thoughtful gift !
AntwortenLöschenThoughtful, entertaining and unexpected. The best kind of gift!
AntwortenLöschenWhat a lovely surprise!
AntwortenLöschenelsewhere can surprise!
AntwortenLöschenthe similitude between both images is stunning!
n♥