...my kitchen (fridge door) moodboard...
...my desk moodboard (right in front of me now!), including artwork of Mano (boxes and que-card), Stefanie Seltner (tea bag girl) and my auntie (leaf-animal-card)...
...my living room mood-garland, including artwork of Stefanie Seltner, Svea (swig-filz-felt-feutre), Tabea, Schoko Casana Rosso, Isabell (Fundschau), a postcard of my mum, Nadine (Schaubox), Mano, Nadine (tinyWoolf), Svea again, Melanie Garanin, Sabine (Herzfrisch)
...and here's a belated look through one of my keyholes (here's another!) and on some of my keys...
...and last not least my tattoo-inspired, photoshop-coloured pencil drawing. When I read about the key/keyhole theme that certain song of my youth came into my mind right at once...I even pulled the record out again and listened to it...I was twelve when that song was published and I absolutely LOVED it...definitely one of my early burlesque inspirations, don't you think? ... ;-)
drawing challenge no. 106 "moodboard" was hosted by Ariane.
drawing challenge no. 105 "key/keyhole" was hosted by Renilde.
Sonntag, 9. Juni 2013
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)






wow! so much to see here- I'm loving much of your mood :) it's making me feel inspired to do more with this theme :)
AntwortenLöschenWonderful stuff :-)
AntwortenLöschenLove the car keys picture!
quite fun to see your treasures
AntwortenLöschenthe little girl skipping is sweet
a strand of art like flags
a sweet key drawing
all treasures.
I will have to keep coming back to look--so many things to explore! Nouvelle Vague made me smile (I used to do a radio show here). :-)
AntwortenLöschenaw... open your heart... here's mine, dear.
AntwortenLöschenwhat a panoply we find here today... i love your mood boards, and your inspiration corners. they bring together so many different moods, and so much sentiment. and we take from it, what we need. those are circles of life.
you've shown it well. great comfort and joy from all that creativity.
a tattoo. yes! burlesque!!
;)))
n♥
deine moodboards sind so schön, da mag man dauernd wieder hingucken! und deine schlüsselei mag ich auch und erstmal das tattoo! und ja, ich glaube, dass madonnas song dir schon im zarten alter von 12 die burlesque-liebe beschert hat! unverkennbar!
AntwortenLöschenliebe grüße von mano
Alle grosse Klasse, ich weiß gar nicht, wo ich anfangen soll, besonders gut gefallen mit die Arrangements mit all den Schätzen der Blogfreundinnen und wie perfekt die sich alle zusammenfügen.
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße
BarbaraBee
Hey das ist ganz wundervoll! Was für wunderbare Zusammenstellungen... Im living room möchte man so gerne noch ein wenig mehr heranzoomen um alle Einzelheiten zu sehen. :-)
AntwortenLöschenLiebste Grüße Claude
You're surrounded by beautiful, inspiring, mood boards, Tania. Even your keyholes are mood boards! Have a good week.
AntwortenLöschenso much to look at! wonderful things, light and bright and lively, glimpses of your rooms make me smile, so pretty, even peeping through a keyhole.
AntwortenLöschenand a most great nostalgic tattoo with some Tanïa wit,
thanks xx
your images make me smile ;^))
AntwortenLöschenall those old cars
the fine boxes of mano
and a wonderful guirland of blogfriends-treasures
and cars again
yes, a smile
you made my day!
;^))
Morrissey! Er springt mir sofort auch von Deinem Kühlschrank ins Auge :)
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Tania,
its like a sweet peep show... through a keyhole I have a look at your mood boardS! You surround yourself with wonderful art even from your friends, thats is so nice! Its like a key to my heart...
Herzlichen Dank!
xo Ariane.
Tania! My daughter has a Little Miss Giggles coffee cup and it's her favourite! I chuckled when I saw your key fob. The living room garland is special to look at because of the many artists that I know that feature there. Isn't it so great!!! You must have had fun putting together the different collections ~ they all feel so different, and there's so much to see. I would imagine that you could put together many more boards if the mood struck hey?! This is an exciting visual journey. Just great! N, x
AntwortenLöschenCharming vintage mood board, makes my mind wander and wonder:) thank you! x Leena
AntwortenLöschenI delighted in this post! Fun collections - love, sus
AntwortenLöschen