Nein............kein Schnee in Sicht, als welcher liegen sollte. Stattdessen weiße Blüten in den Bäumen.
Vielleicht.....säumen die Straßen bald Palmenalleen?
Mehr Visionen heute im Corner view.
Yes.............I had a first vision of spring in the middle of January already.
No..............no snow in sight, when some should have been there. White blossoms on the trees instead.
Maybe.........we will soon have palm tree avenues?
Find more visions today at Corner view.


Oh, you have flowers already! I envy you!
AntwortenLöschenDe l'art aussi... de mère Nature, mais aussi par l’œil de l'artiste ;)
AntwortenLöscheni was thinking about blossoms this morning, as i noticed francesca's post. i was thinking, what if the flowers come out, and thèn the temperatures drop, and thèn we get snow.... i so love snow, but why is it so mild this very minute, he?
AntwortenLöschenn♥
I have all your snow. Yes, really, more than our fair share this winter. I will trade you for the blossoms!
AntwortenLöschenNo flowers here, and a bit of snow still in mountains...although palm trees are a good idea...I prefer just a bit more of snow ;)
AntwortenLöschenPretty!
AntwortenLöschendie spinnen, die bäume in aachen!
AntwortenLöschenmorgen soll es an die 10 grad plus werden, da können sie sich gleich wieder so richtig ins zeug legen!
Wahnsinn. So viele Blüten zu dieser Zeit!. Ich will nicht leugnen, dass ich den Winter nicht vermissen. Obwohl das alles so durcheinander ist.
AntwortenLöschenDer Frühling wäre mir schon lieb. Im Moment freue ich mich, wenn ich abends um sechs aus dem Fenster schaue und es ist noch nicht dunkel!
Liebe Grüße sendet dir
Kristin
How beautiful!
AntwortenLöschenno snow up there? i do hope those blossoming tree don't have a bad (and cold) surprise later on!
AntwortenLöschenI can imagen the palmtrees..... Here still no snow either, but i can nearly see the palmtrees! ;-)
AntwortenLöschenoh no palm tree avenues in you corner pls, but magnolia, though a bit early, yes?
AntwortenLöschenbei uns gibt´s auch keinen schnee dies jahr... jetzt wollen wir aber keinen mehr, weil ich glaub, das wär hart... statt palmen also gern frühlingsblüher!
AntwortenLöschenx Stefanie
Ah, the flowers, they are arriving soon with spring. I smiled at the thought of palm lined avenues….
AntwortenLöschenpretty sparkely vision of winter into spring
AntwortenLöschenSo jealous! even though I would miss no snow- it always makes me long for flowers when I see them this time of year :)
AntwortenLöschenThat is crazy! We had cherry tree flowers in November. So strange! Now it is freezing which is not normal for our region.
AntwortenLöschen