Ja...............natürlich habe ich als Teenager auch mal Coca-Cola-Dosen gesammelt. Meine größte Rarität war eine Dose aus Saudi-Arabien. Ich habe damals auch sehr gerne Cola getrunken und es durfte nur die echte rote Coke sein. Pepsi kam mir nicht ins Glas.
Nein............heute trinke ich Cola nicht mehr allzu oft. Und wenn, dann auch gerne mal Fritz- oder Afri-Cola. Im Grunde ist es mir aber mittlerweile viel zu klebrig-süß.
Vielleicht.....auch besser so, denn einen Nährwert hat Cola nun wirklich nicht. Ab und zu brauche ich allerdings das Koffein zum wachbleiben. Aber irgendwie bleibt Coca Cola für mich eine Legende. Die alte Werbung, die Farben und der Schriftzug haben eine absolut zeitlose Ästhetik. Ein paar Teile haben darum als Erinnerung an meine Sammlung überlebt.
Scherenschnitt (mehrfarbig), DinA 4
Rachel hat uns diese Woche nach Atlanta, Georgia mitgenommen, in die Heimat von Coca-Cola!
Yes.............I surely collected Coca-Cola cans when I was a teenager. My special rarity was a can from Saudi-Arabia. I loved to drink cola back then and it needed to be the true red Coke. Pepsi was forbidden.
No..............today, I don't drink cola very often anymore, and if I do, I prefer Fritz- or Afri-Cola. But to be honest, I find it too tacky and sweet meanwhile.
Maybe.........for the better, as cola has no nutritional value at all. But now and then I need caffeine to stay awake. However, Coca-Cola remains a legend to me. The old advertises, the colours and logotype have very timeless beauty. This is why some pieces of my collection survived.
papercut (multi-colour), DinA 4
Rachel took us to Atlanta, Georgia this week, the hometown of Coca Cola!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




What a wonderful vintage images! Eric
AntwortenLöschenLove your vintage coke collection....I agree that they have a timeless beauty....& like it or not they are iconic images that are recognizable around the world....Thanks for visiting me....it has been fun seeing what everyone has come up with.
AntwortenLöschenIrgendwie konnte ich heute morgen kein Kommentar abgeben, also 2. Versuch.
AntwortenLöschenSuper, toll auch wie du es geschafft hast einen Scherenschnitt mit mehreren Farben zu machen und die alten Coladosen etc. sind auch super.
l.g. barbara bee
Nicely done! Love that multi-dimensional feeling of the poster girl. It is so iconic, isn't it? That white bathing suit, that pose, smile...even if you see that red colour. Coke has a brilliant marketing campaign. :)
AntwortenLöschenYes! the old advertising of coke is timeless- and you've done it justice with your paper cut! beautifully graphic and classy- and I so want her shoes ;)
AntwortenLöschenYes that colours makes me very happy. The first picture looks very special. I like the way you put colours together. Red works so well. And your woman is having a good time. You've got a lot of patience...
AntwortenLöschenJust like Barbara said, something went wrong with the net. So people of dc I'd miss a lot of comments..snif snif snif. Next time better!!
deine (rest-)sammlung finde ich beeindruckend! aber erstmal deinen scherenschnitt! colapinup - herrlichst!!
AntwortenLöschenliebe grüße, mano
Beautiful work. I usually don´t drink it too...too sweet. Just when i have stomachage and hangover...jajajaja...strange
AntwortenLöscheni always hugely enjoy your introductions to your cutting way...!
AntwortenLöscheni have no idea what afro-coke tastes like, i bet it's nice!
n♥
I don't like this drink but cocathings are often funny and attractive :)
AntwortenLöschenGreat POP of color in this post, Tania! Great vintage collection and well-arranged compositions.
AntwortenLöschenxxxoo, sus
thta first image made me smile
AntwortenLöschensummertime!!! written allover
and your papercut, wauw..... just great!
x