Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014

corner view · stranger

Ja...............ein Fremder und seine Hunde, irgendwo in Amsterdam.
Nein............keine Gitarrenklänge für den Moment, vielmehr eine erschöpfte Pause vom mühseligen Spielen auf der Straße, so wirkte es zumindest.
Vielleicht.....sind die zwei seine treuesten Fans. Der Braune jedenfalls scheint ziemlich angetan zu sein!   

Yes.............a stranger and his dogs, somewhere in Amsterdam.
No
............
..
guitar sounds at that moment, but rather a tired pause from exhausting playing on the streets, at least it seemed so.  
Maybe.........these two are his most loyal fans. The brown one seems to adore him in any case!

Jane's corner view. Francesca's hosting.

17 Kommentare:

  1. The dog in the guitar case makes me smile!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Stimmt, der Braune guckt ziemlich verliebt. Mich amüsiert sehr, dass er im Gitarrenkoffer sitzt. Ein tolles Bild.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ah the look on that dogs face, he's waiting for the melodies to start up again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Looks like the dog is going to sing... and the man finds the dog sings out of tune because he puts his hands over his ears! Your photo is very inpiring :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love t;he brown dog sitting in the guitar case! Wonderful catch with your camera! :>)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Aww that's so cute! We don't have a lot of street musicians where I live but I see a lot when we travel. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So cute. Beautiful capture of reality.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. oooh....what a lovely post about strangers!!
    you'va had a good time in amsterdam? i' m going this friday / saturday!
    next time you can have a stop in zutphen...were i live!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Have a nice time! And yes, I should stop for a short visit in Zutphen next time!! :-)

      Löschen
  9. somehow this image strikes me as sad - maybe it's because i see a tired and aged lonely man, instead of a street musician on a break.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Same with me, Francesca. I see a lot of sadness and melancholy in the picture, even if the dog makes me smile.

      Löschen
  10. Great moment to find in your travels through your day!! I love how the dog is sitting in the guitar case! And when I look again, I see its not exactly a guitar...I think the photo can be a whole story where we can keep finding things to discover!! And we never know what expression the man is showing on his face, which also makes the photo intriguing.
    Happy days to you!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. in guitar case, in this very image... ;)))
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wundervolles Foto! Da hast Du wirklich genau DEN Moment erwischt, Glückwunsch!
    Ich würde Dich sehr gern am nächsten Wochenende zur d.c. begrüßen, könntest Du auch gut mit dem Thema vom letzten WE kombinieren, d.h. also zwei c´s zu einem machen?!
    x Stefanie

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. It does seem like the brown one is waiting for him to play.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. ein wunderbares bild! leben pur.
    :-) mano

    AntwortenLöschen