Ja...............melde mich zurück bei der drawing challenge! Das Thema ist "Bestäuber" und meint all jene Lebewesen, die dafür zuständig sind, im Frühling die Pollen der Blüten hin- und herzutransportieren, damit die Pflanzen befruchtet werden. Blümchen und Bienchen und so...na, ihr wisst schon!
Nein............aus Blütenstaub ist es nicht, mein Bild, obwohl das natürlich meine allererste Intention war. Aus rein praktischen Gründen habe ich dann aber Puderzucker verwendet.
Vielleicht.....besser so. Sonst hätte ich womöglich niesen müssen beim Erstellen des Bildes... ;-)
Scherenschnittschablone 15 x 11 cm, Puderzucker
Danke, Tammie, dass Du diese Wochenende zur dc eingeladen hast!
Yes.............I'm back for drawing challenge again! Our theme is "pollinators" and means all those creatures that are responsible to bring pollen from one plant to another to pollinate them. The birds and the bees...you know?
No..............it's not made out of pollen, my drawing, although this was in fact my very first intention. But for very practical reasons I prefered sugar powder instead.
Maybe.........better that way. Otherwise I would possibly have had the need to sneeze while creating the drawing... ;-)
Papercut template 15 x 11 cm, sugar powder
Thank you, Tammie, for being this weekend's dc host!
Samstag, 28. März 2015
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




Hallo Tania, schön, daß du mal wieder dabei bist und dann auch wieder mit so einem genialen Beitrag, daß mit dem Thema rocken gebe ich hier ehrfurchtsvoll zurück! Sehr geil! Und zusätzlich kannst du damit auf der nächsten Kuchentafel auch mächtig Eindruck schinden.
AntwortenLöschenliebe Grüße
barbara bee
ich hab ja so gehofft, dass du einen scherenschnitt machst!! der ist toll geworden - und gezuckerten blütenstaub find ich ganz besonders genial! super idee und tolle ausführung.
AntwortenLöschenschön, mal wieder etwas von dir zu sehen und zu hören!!
ganz liebe grüße, mano
und was macht der blick aufs einkaufszentrum???
oh! your paper cutting is wonderful!
AntwortenLöschenand your sugar art is a joy to see. i think this would look wonderful on a cake too.
thank you so much for joining us!
Great choice to make it with sugar powder. But I guess the last image is a lino.
AntwortenLöschenIt is paper, but so loosely done and graphically strong, it looks like a lino cut hey?
LöschenI like this because it is very funny what you say, but the issue is really serious (you know that about the spraying in the fields kill bees)
AntwortenLöschenI think with the sugar your house will be filled with ants! :)
That's really lovely Tania, and much more practical than pollen. I'd end up sneezing too...although I read that if one eats pollen, you know, the kind you can buy in health food stores, then one increases their tolerance. Wonder if that's true?
AntwortenLöschenwow!! i missed your beautiful paper cuttings, and you took this one even a beautiful step further, really, this one touches me very sweetly ;) x
AntwortenLöschenGenial!
AntwortenLöschencocaine's another option..
AntwortenLöschenhee hee.
{sorry. couldn't resist.}
n♥
Such creative, at first sight I thougt it was some kind of spray paint..
AntwortenLöschenIncredible creative.
AntwortenLöschenHope all is going ok. I miss your drawings and daybyday views.
I like that sugar powder version, very creative. the papercut is wonderful too.
AntwortenLöschenhope you have a lovely day.
beautiful papercut!!!!
AntwortenLöschenbut i love the 'drawing' with 'pollen'
even though it's sugar ;^))
and
it so good to see
one of your fine papercuts again
thanks!!
x
Oh Tania, you're work and creativity inspires me again and again!
AntwortenLöschenThank you. Did you lick the icing sugar after you took the photo?
xo Carole