Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016

drawing challenge · reef - one year / one picture a day

#24/366 ........reef...different world...hushed sounds, strange creatures...floating...a parallel universe, sensitive and fascinating...

Katrin von Fischefrauen is hosting, see more reefs over there.... 

9 Kommentare:

  1. Aah, liebe Tania, wonderful cut out of a underwater world! Beautiful! And so tidy... and it reminds me on Matisse. Great!
    Herzlichst,
    Ariane. Rose

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh yes, Matisse was also on my mind! Love it. - eric

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is so creative and wonderful to see.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That's a beautiful cut of a reef Tania. I'm really enjoying paper cutting these days. I'm even trying to print the cuts. (With very little success though...lol) I agree wholeheartedly with Ariane. It does look very Matisse-like. Well done. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. How lovely, Tania! I can almost hear the bubbles floating upwards. It must be wonderful to swim in the reefs with the fish and starfish. Happy week to you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. you recreate the great under-water-world, as much so with words as with your cut-out. ♪♪"in an octopus's garden in the shade"♫, springs to mind? ;))) n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Supertoll...ich hätte gar nicht die Geduld für den feinen Fisselkram.
    Annette

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Bizarre und wunderbare Parallelwelt - dein Riff und die Unterwasserwelt.
    Ich mag sowieso dein Foto pro Tag Projekt sehr. Muss mal gesagt sein. Viele Grüße von Lucia

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. sehr, sehr toll - ich hab deine scherenschnitte vermisst!!
    die wäscheklammern finde ich auch sehr attraktav.
    lg, mano

    AntwortenLöschen