...aix-la-chapelle...got up at...well...okay, some minutes later, in fact...
...drove around 60 minutes to a house with this number...
...to take care of this sleepy cat...did you know it is said, that cats have 7 lives?
...the number 6 on the wall is a strict mouse officer...whereas the 7 is missing...towed away perhaps?
...went into the garden then and spent some time in the sun...are you aware that the sun and the earth are surrounded by 7 other planets? found this spiritually inspirated article about how the 7 rays of the sun or the 7 planets influence severeal 7 areas in our body...
..."don't think about it", says the sign...and my mind, too...just feel...so many sixes and sevens around us...
#37/366.......bornheim...6 & 7...no drawing for drawing challenge today, but enough to look at anyway, i guess...send 6 warm hugs and 7 kisses to nadine...thanks for hosting!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)






wonderful coincidences for our theme
AntwortenLöschenso enjoyed the photos of your journey
too right and all that, but i got to admit, its the numbers on your alarm clock that crack me up most, and fascinate me! thank you for all that information slipped to us, and above all, thank you for playing along. have a mostly wonderful weekend. it's raining {seven} cats and dogs here, darn! n♥
AntwortenLöschenich hatte erst auch ernsthaft überlegt, durchs dorf zu gehen und hausnummern zu sammeln... vielleicht mach ich das noch ein anderes mal.
AntwortenLöschenklasse idee mit den 7 leben und den 7 planeten! am besten gefällt mir der wecker, auch wenn ich heute - am sonntag!! - schon um 5.07 wach war... aber darüber will ich lieber gar nicht nachdenken.
:-) mano
Liebe Tania, deine kleine Reise rund um die 6 und 7 gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut, abwechslungsreich, fantasievoll, leicht und nachdenklich zu gleich. Hat Spaß gemacht!
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße
barbara bee
big smile!
AntwortenLöschenlove this post
x
You've found a lot of inspiring sevens. Six is quitte early! - eric
AntwortenLöschenHeheh, I have counted 6 holes at the slate with number 7, dear Tania.
AntwortenLöschenNo drawing, but many things to think about: thank you for reminding!
And now I know, where Aix-la-Chapelle is... knowledge gap is closed, now.
Herzlich, Ariane
This was like an Alice in Wonderland adventure. What a ride. Thanks Tania! That stuffie on the couch I am sure belongs to the cat, don't you think? I think that. This was so much fun. Really great. N, x
AntwortenLöschenBrilliant sixes and sevens, and so much more fun than the kind I always find myself in. :D
AntwortenLöschen7:06 wäre mir definitiv lieber, aber mein innerer Wecker geht mit deinem ersten Bild konform. Sehr anregende Sammlung.
AntwortenLöschenViele Grüße Lucia
Hi Tania. 6:07 is too early but I love that you caught the exact moment!
AntwortenLöschenThanks for the scenic drive of 6 & 7s. Lucky for the cat to be living in lucky 7.
Great examples of sixes and sevens, I really enjoyed these! The framed cards are charming, and I never would have thought of the numbers on a clock...
AntwortenLöschena wonderful collection of sixes and sevens you have got there!
AntwortenLöschen