Ja...............der Mensch fliegt, taucht, verjüngt, beschleunigt, er kennt scheinbar keine Grenzen. Selbst seinen eigenen genetischen Code hat er bereits geknackt und verändert ihn nach Lust und Laune.
Nein............nichtmal die Atmosphäre, in der er lebt, akzeptiert er als natürliche Begrenzung, sondern entwickelt und forscht daran, sie eines Tages zu verlassen und seinen Lebensraum ins Unendliche auszudehnen.
Vielleicht.....gelingt es ihm. Vielleicht ist aber auch irgendwann Schluss mit dem, was möglich ist. Wo liegt sie wohl, die Grenze?
Scherenschnittcollage (hinterleuchtet), 20 x 30 cm
Danke, Roberto, für dieses grenzenlose Thema!
Und da auch Musik ein geeignetes Mittel ist, um Grenzen zu überwinden, gibt's oben rechts ein passendes Video!
Yes.............Man is flying, diving, regenerating, accelerating, he doesn't seem to know any limits. He even cracked his own genetical code and modifies it as he pleases.
No..............not even the atmosphere he lives in is accepted as a natural limitation, he studies and engineers to leave it one day and to enlarge his living space into infinity.
Maybe.........he will succeed. But someday, there could be the end of what is possible, too. Where's the limit?
papercut collage (backlit), 20 x 30 cm
Thanks, Roberto, for this very unlimited theme!
And as music is also a useful meaning to exceed limits, you'll find a matching video up on the right!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




Tania, your flying man has a cord just like Roberto's people have a cord. There is a way back always to the Great Mother Earth. Love the clean lines here, and the light shining through. Let there be light!!! HA! Big hug, Norma, x
AntwortenLöschenNice interpretation of the theme: "The sky is the limit". What does he/she see? Love the music.
AntwortenLöschenFirst your post made me smile, so much fun! But then I read your words and they are so true... it means that we also have no limits in respecting our environment. Thanks for showing, I love your papercut and what you have done with!
AntwortenLöschenhey, i absolutely, totally like your view on this week's topic, i like the contemplation on whether we will ever learn from the fact we try and convince ourselves to be limitless. i mean, i say 'we' because we are all humans, and individuals, and we do seem to always want to reach out for further, and for more, i sense that myself. perhaps the the-sky-is-the-limit strive is just part of the human condition, and perhaps we can't help it?
AntwortenLöschenany which way, your cut-out is highly enjoyable, has a sense of cartoon art to it. reminds me of kuifje (naturally) and can i say i just LOVE the stars! to bits! n♥
Hi Tania! Thanks for playing!
AntwortenLöschenI love the materials with which you work.
very good work, using light as an element of your composition. Very interesting. not as chiaroscuro, in a picture, if not a popup, which determines the figure.
ok. I think the limit is the man himself. humans will continue breaking límits, until one day he'll needs to reconnect with himself.
will be the ultimate limit.
Thanks Tania, good week for you.:)
Liebe Tania, das ist ja Ding, da scheinen wir ja fast auf dem gleichen Dampfer gewesen zu sein (wie wir das hier oben so sagen). Wunderbar die Gedanken zur Grenzenlosigkeit und die Umsetzung mit deinen wunderbaren Scherenschnitten ist einfach grandios. Zu der Dame, die da in entschlossen in den Weltraum schreitet... da musste ich tatsächlich an dich und deine Oma denken (und meine Mutter, denn sie ist schon lange vorgegangen), schön wenn das irgendwie auch ankommt und verstanden wird. Sei ganz lieb gegrüßt!
AntwortenLöschenbarbara bee
;^)))
AntwortenLöschenlovely papercut and great interpretation of the theme
where even the sky was no limit!
love that last image with the light
your drawing so light and your words so true....
.... they made me land on earth again and made me think and wonder
thank you!
Patrice A.
Oh I love this Tania- so fun and just how I wish I could be- floating up there. Paper cuts always have a soft spot for me and I am always impressed with yours- the light is a wonderful effect and your words are too :)
AntwortenLöschenBest to you!
You nailed it. We want more, always, enough? I don't think so... Your beautiful work gives it also another interpretation. The questions you ask yourself and also us makes me think (again..), what is important?
AntwortenLöschenand
AntwortenLöscheni would like to invite you for this weekend
for i am the dc host!
i hope you ar in...
love
Patrice A.
This is a really special work, both the technique and the philosophy. Love it, especially the little stars!
AntwortenLöschenWow I really like the thought you have put into this theme, I love your deepness. So nice to meet you and I am looking forward to reading more. I am here via Roberto and I hope I have time to take part again!
AntwortenLöschenyou are so good at paper cutting! this is wonderful and so perfect with this challenge!
AntwortenLöschen