Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015

drawing challenge · cover

Ja...............es ist Herbst und die Natur deckt sich zu. Mit Blättern, mit Reif. Mit Tautropfen und Spinnweben und Nebel. Es ist, als ob ein Teil von ihr verschwindet. Selbst die Farben.  
Nein
............ich habe lange nicht gebloggt. War nicht sehr kreativ dieses Jahr und oft getragen von einer seltsamen Stimmung. Eingehüllt in Melancholie, in Rat- und Tatenlosigkeit, auch in Kummer, zumindest manchmal. "I tried to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies..." singen The Cure. Ich würde nicht soweit gehen, dass die guten Tage gespielt waren, es gab und gibt sie zum Glück wirklich, und sie nähren unermüdlich meinen Optimismus.    

Vielleicht.....ent-decke und verstehe ich irgendwann den Sinn und die Notwendigkeit dieses Zeitabschnitts, ich glaube jedenfalls jetzt schon, dass beides existiert.

Bild: Bleistift und Wasserfarbe, mehrfach überdeckt mit weißem Arcyl. 36 x 48 cm

Rose ist die Gastgeberin der drawing challenge für diese Woche.


Yes.............it's autumn and nature covers itself up. With leaves, with frost. With dewdrops and cobwebs and fog. It seems as if parts of it disappear. Even the colours. 
No
............
..
I haven't been blogging for a long time. Wasn't creative and borne by an odd mood. Covered up with melancholy, with helplessness and inaction, even in distress, at least sometimes. "I tried to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies..." is what The Cure is singing. I wouldn't go so far to consider the good days to be pretended, they are and they have been existing thankfully, and they keep feeding my optimism!  
Maybe.........I will dis-cover and understand once the meaning and necessity of this phase, at least I already believe in the existance of both

Painting: pencil and watercolour, covered by several layers of acrylic white. 36 x 48 cm.

Rose is our host of this week's drawing challenge.

12 Kommentare:

  1. juhu! Du bist wieder da!
    liebe Grüße und gute Nacht!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. how much do i like this post? from the natural cover-ups to the fact that we all must lie low, from time to time. what can i say, you are missed, but you aso need to (not) do what you've got to do...!
    autumn is so forgiving, on many, many counts. your acrylic (self-portrait?) cover-up looks every bit exciting, i wonder.. will you start over? n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Da bist du!
    Wie gut!
    Liebe Grüsse! (Bin ein Stück gerückt!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice photos. Your post fits so well with the season. - eric

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ganz, ganz grossartig deine Fotos und was die Stimmung und Teil-Tatenlosigkeit und das Bedrückende Warten damit, das kenn ich diese Jahr auch - liegt bestimmt an einer blöden kosmischen Konstellation, ich hab beschlossen, daß das jetzt vorbei ist, vielleicht hilfts.
    Liebe Grüße
    barbara bee

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. ich freu mich!!
    dein bildnis ist geheimnisvoll schön. diese augen!!!
    liebe grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful photos of mother nature's different cover, dear Tania. Your profound painting, really beautiful. And kind of calm. and knowing.
    Thank you for your post here for the drawing challenge!

    Love
    Ariane. Rose

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Nice to hear you back...i am also finding hard to write...but miss friends and other inspiration.
    Lovely spider ins Nebel photos

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Tania! These pictures bring me to a place of wonder and awe. And where I need to put on a warm and cozy sweater! Beautiful feeling here. I too have been in a funk (muse completely abandoned me for over a year, but he/she came back suddenly and I'm full of ideas again.) I think these quiet times are when important happenings are taking place under cover and we can't see them, or even feel them really. But they are there and come out only when they are ready to. We can but wait; and believe (in the process). Sending hugs to you, Norma, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. the photo rich in cobwebs and dewdrops is amazing- so many webs! they make the image so mysterious.

    I am sorry that you have had a hard time. Sometimes it is hard to find the vitality again, but given the right amount of time it returns and like you say sometimes with new insight. I wish you joy and inspiration. You images i have so enjoyed as well as your write up on cover and discover.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Adore these photos! What inspirations! Have a fantastic week!

    AntwortenLöschen